Chapter 69- Mystery

~here's the plan guys:
I'm going to update 6 days a week, but
have a day off (preferably Saturday or
Sunday)
I hope you understand :)~

-IVYS POV-

*~ONE WEEK LATER~*

"I have to go out with a few of my henchmen, I won't be long" I heard Joker say from the kitchen.

I was in the living room, sat on the white leather couch.
I was sprawled across it, as it was big and luxurious.

"I thought the city was under lockdown or something?" I said quite loud so he could hear.

I laid on my back and lifted my legs up, moving them around and kicking them childishly, out of boredom.

I heard him walk into the room- his shoes clinking against the wooden floor.
"I'm a careful man"

"Hm, I know...but still" I replied, still looking up at my leg movements.

Suddenly, I felt two hands grab them, then Joker looked down at me.
"You're cute sometimes, Ivy"

"Sometimes?" I laughed, raising my eyebrows.

Then, he got on the couch, kneeling up on his knees.
He brought my two legs up, what he was still holding, then placed one on each of his shoulders.

"Aw" I smiled cleverly "aren't you supposed to be meeting your little friends?"

"I am" he whispered in a low, raspy tone "and they're not my friends"

His eyes scanned my body laying down in front of him, and he ran his hands up and down my legs slowly. The coldness of his rings left shivers down my spine.

"Aren't you gonna' be late?" I smirked.

"It's always fun to break the rules, isn't it?"
He leant down, placing his arms either side of my head, caging me in.

"But the thing is..." he whispered in his raspy tone "I make the rules"

My legs drifted down, and I wrapped them around his waist.

We kissed deeply within seconds- our lips melted together.

He groaned with satisfaction, as he moved down to my neck.
I let out little moans when he bit down on my skin.

"You like when I do that, don't you?" He purred against my neck. I could feel his hands roaming my body.

He lifted his head up, but I pulled it back down to my lips.
My hands ran through his green, slicked back hair as we moved our heads against the heavy kiss.

I felt the shirt I was wearing start to lift up my body, until it was lifted over my head.
His hands then moved to the back of my bra, releasing the clasps.

"You're gonna' be so late" I smirked against his lips.

Suddenly, he pulled me up and straddled me on his lap as he positioned himself in a sat down position.

"I don't care" He whispered, pulling me closer- my bare chest touching his.

I started to un button his white shirt, when suddenly his phone went off.

I rolled my eyes, then stopped what I was doing.

Joker exhaled in annoyance, then grabbed his phone from under him- from his back pocket.