Chapter 72- Brown Eyes

BonitaBrii has made ANOTHER amazing edit for this fan fiction!!! Ivy/Joker❤️ honestly, she makes the best videos ever, and it would be so cool if you could follow her and send her some love❤️
~~~~~~~

-IVYS POV-

*~THREE DAYS LATER~*

The time was nearly 11 at night, and Joker was out, as usual.

I hated being trapped, I hated being confined.
I hated the police, I hated everyone in Gotham.

I laid on my back on the large couch, staring up at the ceiling in boredom- I had been like this for about an hour.

I grabbed my phone out my back pocket suddenly, then started texting Joker- I was feeling lonely.

"When are you coming back?"

Once I pressed send, I continued staring up at the ceiling- until I couldn't stand it any longer.
I got up and made my way to the large weapon room.

Once down there, I pressed the button what brought the round panel down.

Joker had trusted me not to leave, but he wasn't here, so why not?
I wanted to see the moonlight again, I wanted to breath in the fresh air.

Once the panel was fully on the ground, I didn't hesitate to press the button again and quickly step on it.

I sat crossed legged as I was lifted upward, staring up at the moon.
Then suddenly, I was broken from my dreamy daze by a shocking realisation.

"Shit!" I shrieked, realising once I was up there, I couldn't get back inside. Joker had the only access, along with Frost.

I was too far off the ground now to jump down, so I sat back down sluggishly and just excepted my fate.
I knew Joker would be mad- furious even.

Once the panel had clicked into its place, I was fully outside in the open.

I stood up slowly in awe, viewing the glowing city below.
All the tall and small buildings were illuminated like Christmas trees.
The moon was full, and the stars twinkled in millions.

I sat down on the dusty ground, pulling my knees into my chest.
The night air was already nipping at my skin, but when I breathed it in, it chilled my lungs painlessly.

After admiring the city's beauty a little longer, I pulled my phone out from my back pocket again.
No reply from Joker.

I rolled my eyes and placed it back in my pocket with a sigh.
I didn't like to disturb him while he was working, but sometimes I just wanted to know when he would be back- especially since he would be hours.

I exhaled quietly again, examining each street and skyscraper.
I sort of missed Gotham, but at the same time I hated it.
I mumbled curses under my breath as I thought of the police searching for me right now- until a car engine was heard behind me.