Chapter 43- Soft Side, Dreamy Eyed

-HARLEY'S POV-

"LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT!!!" I screamed, throwing my self at the padded walls.
My arms were locked in a straightjacket.

"Shut it Quinn!" A worker shouted from behind the door.

"YOU'RE ALL SCREWED! YOU HEAR ME? SCREWED!"

Suddenly, I heard the door unlock, making a big heavy metal sound.
Then, four men entered the room- one with a black bat.

"NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME"

One man pulled out a syringe, but I lifted my leg up and kicked it out of his hand.
And then, the fight started. I threw kicks, jumps and head butts.

"BACK UP! WE NEED BACK UP!" A worker ran out and called down the corridor.

Meanwhile, I was kicking all the remaining men around the head, making them all fall to the ground like flies.

I felt two arms wrap around me from behind, trying to stop me.

"NOT TODAY PAL!" I cackled, planning my next moves.

I ran my legs up the side of the wall, and managed to jump over the man, catching him off guard.
Before he could even turn around, I swung my leg around his neck, making him fall to the ground.

"No! No!" He begged
Then, I jumped on his neck, feeling it snap under my feet.
His body lay lifeless with the others.

All of a sudden, I heard a mass of footsteps running down the hall toward me.

I backed up and crouched in a corner.
However, when I saw the dead bodies around me, I giggled maniacally. Mr J will be proud.

"THERE! DONT MOVE QUINN!" A doctor warned, barging into the padded room with many other workers.

He looked around, and gasped at the bodies around him. His friends.
"Oh my...oh my god"

"What's wrong doc?" I mocked

He glared at me, his face turning pale.
"SEDATE HER! SEND HER TO SHOCK THERAPY"

"OO YHATZEE!" I giggled, feeling the needle stab my neck.

I quickly felt myself lose consciousness again, falling limp into the workers arms.
But while I still had control of my thoughts, I thought about Mr J, that's all I ever did think about.

I knew my Puddin' was going to save me. I just knew it.

-IVYS POV-

It was the next morning.
I rolled over and saw Joker asleep peacefully, I didn't want to disturb him.
I laid on my back and stared up at the ceiling, replaying last night in my mind.

"The way he runs his fingertips along my skin" I thought, what brought a smile to my face "the way he kisses my neck, and down my body"

I looked over at him, and his green hair was all messed up.
As I looked closer at his face, I saw a faint red mark on his cheek from where I hit him.

I felt the guilt take over my body.

He may of hit me first- but I was just as bad, maybe worse.
Recently, when we got into arguments, he would never hit me, but I would hit him out of anger.
He always got angry and shouted, but never hit me back, not anymore.