Chapter 14- Paralysed

Before you read this chapter, I want you to know that I do not support abusive relationships, but for the sake of this fan fiction, I am including one. I want to make the story realistic and not beat around the bush about things, especially how Joker treats people. However, he is going to reveal a softer side of himself later on in future chapters :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-IVYS POV-

I could feel hands hold me, but I couldn't speak.
I felt his breath, but I couldn't see him.
I was thrown carelessly in a room...then I woke up.

I opened my eyes, and Joker stood over me, looking like a complete madman- more than what he usually did.

He must of seen me laid unconscious, and brought me back inside. Great.

I was back at square one, in the room where I had broken the window to escape from.

My sight was still very blurry, but I could make out his facial expression. His jaw was clenched, and his fists tightly together as he just glared down at my frail body.

"You disobeyed me Ivy" he spoke in a low, menacing manor.

I didn't even have the strength to reply. I could feel blood trickle down my forehead every second, and grazes and bruises were now everywhere on my body. I looked like I had been beaten up and left for dead.

"It's like you want to get punished" he snarled, his eye twitching.

"I'm....." I managed to murmur.

"Let me guess...you're sorry?" He said mockingly.

I nodded my head ever so slightly, but it hurt so much.

He leaned down, and grabbed my face with his hand aggressively, causing me to gasp in panic.

Usually I would've tried to fight back...but my body was lifeless, all my energy gone.

I just accepted that he was going to hurt me again, I knew I couldn't do anything about it.

He slowly brought his hand down to my neck and held it tightly, making me close my eyes in fright.

"Please" I mouthed, but I heard nothing in response- not even his haunting laugh.

His grip got tighter, until I literally couldn't breath.
"I'm going to die" I thought.

The stupid thing is though- I accepted it. I couldn't fight back, I was too weak. I felt myself loosing too much blood from the wound on my head.

"You will not leave again" he whispered right in my face.

His grip got even tighter, causing more blood to rush to my head...making me more dizzy.

I knew he expected me to fight back, or even insult him, but because I wasn't he let go and stood up slowly.

As soon as his fingers left my neck, I took a deep breath, then started to cough.
I started to cry messily, because each cough made my weak body shake, it made everything hurt even more.

I opened my eyes, just barely, and saw that Joker was pacing the room. It looked like he was deciding what to do with me.

"Help....me" I begged in a raspy voice, followed by another weary cough.