Chapter 25- Sweet Dreams

Oh my god guys, I have now planned out on paper what is going to happen in the future for this fan fiction, and let me warn you...it's going to get crazy.

Also I was thinking of writing a Jared Leto Fan fiction when I have completed this one, but it won't be any time soon!

~**THERE IS SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER**~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-IVYS POV-

*DREAM*

I was in the middle of the hallway...and I could hear loud groans coming from jokers room.
I walked cautiously toward it, and peered inside.

I screamed as I saw Joker having sex with...my dead body.
All my skin was rotten and limp.
My eyes were rolled back and my mouth had flies crawling in it.

I tried running out of the room, but it felt like I was in a pool of thick oil, I was running really slowly and it began to scare me.

"Help me!" I cried out

Suddenly I saw my mother at the bottom of the hallway.
She was wearing a long white robe what looked like it was glowing.
However, in her hands was a baby with no face wrapped in a black blanket.

"Mom?" I cried

She didn't look up at me, she just carried on cooing the baby in her arms.

I slowly made my way up to her, and I peered down at the faceless baby.

"W....what.." I heard myself stutter

Suddenly my mother looked up, and asked me "would you like to hold her?" In a gentle voice

"Okay.." I agreed

When she handed the baby over to me..it turned in to dust in my arms..

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" She screamed

"What...mom...I didn't mean to!" I sobbed as I dropped the black blanket to the ground, and I stared down at it, tears falling down my face rapidly.

"I'm not your mother" I heard in a deep demonic voice

I brought my head up slowly....and I front of me was an old woman with long grey hair and pale skin, with lots of wrinkles.
Her lips were back and her eyes were black.

"No...no...where's my mom!!!!" I yelled

It started to laugh evilly, and I started to run down the stairs for the door.

When I ran outside, I was back in the hallway.

"What..." I said

I ran down the stairs again and back outside, but I always ended up back in the hallway.

"No!" I sobbed loudly

I dropped to the ground and cupped my face.
"What's happening!?" I screamed into my hands

Suddenly, I heard evil cackling above me.
I looked up and saw Joker and the old demon creature.