Chapter 66- New Beginning

~~ bonitabrii has made yet another amazing Joker/Ivy edit! She slaysss the edit gamee! i love her so much, she is so cool- so I hope you love her edit because I did! Send her love guys❤️~~

(This is just one interpretation of Ivy, but like said- you can imagine her as you like. Also, she is NOT Poison Ivy!!)

ALSO!! Stranger-Harley drew this beautiful fan art❤️ I LOVES YOUU!❤️send her love guys❤️

~I appreciate all the Fan Art, You're all so creative!!<3 feel free to send me some Fan Art if you want, and I will feature it in my chapters!~

-IVYS POV-

The helicopter ride seemed quite short, so I knew we were still in Gotham.

I had no idea where we were going- or even if this was planned.

I felt the helicopter start to descend slowly, then it made contact with a hard surface- we had landed somewhere.

Joker stood up, then held out his hand to me.
"Our new life awaits, my dear"

I smiled weakly, then took his hand and stood.

Suddenly, I felt us move downward- like the helicopter was on a machine of some sort what was lowering us.

"J, what the hell-"

Then, he brought his finger to my lips.
"It's okay"

I sighed, then slowly moved his hand away.
I was tired and confused.

He was about to say something, when the helicopter side door opened.
Joker grabbed my arm immediately then lead me out.

"Woah..." I gasped, stepping out of the helicopter.

We were inside a massive room filled with weapons, cars and explosives.
It was like his stash, like his own 'bat cave'.

I looked up, and the moon shone in through a round hole in the ceiling.
I then looked down and saw the helicopter on a round platform.

"Thank you, Frost" I smiled awkwardly, stepping back with Joker.

"It's alright" he grinned, sitting back in his seat.