Chapter 20- I Hate You

Hi guys! I just wanted to quickly thank you for 1k reads!!! I never thought that many people would be interested! I'm really grateful :) and thank you for the comments and votes, I love seeing them <3

~~~~~~~~

-IVYS POV-

And then he just left. Left me shaking in his bed.

I heard him walk down the stairs, he was probably going down to his stupid 'secret place' to smash things around again.

"I....I...hate him" I managed to say out loud.

I repeated the sentence over and over again, I was that shaken up I didn't even realise.

When I did realise though, I shut myself up.
I needed to control my breathing.

I sat up and took deep breaths in, then exhaled.

Once I felt like I had calmed down, I slowly got up.

The stinging pains on the sides of my forehead were bruising by the second, I could feel it.

I walked over to the shockers, and picked them up.
"I hate him" I said again through gritted teeth.

Suddenly, I hit maximum overload.

I through the shockers at the wall and flipped the metal table.
I screamed loudly as I did.
I had reached my breaking point, just like Joker did earlier. I guess I was like him now, insane.

"I HATE HIM!" I screamed.

I went over to the locked drawers with his plans inside and started to kick it and shake it.
"YOUR STUPID FUCKING PLAN!"

Suddenly, the drawers tipped over with a loud bang.

I stood over them and began to laugh insanely...I was really turning into him..

I quickly went back to being destructive, as I went over to the bed and ripped the covers off, throwing them across the room.

"I FUCKING HATE HIM!!" I cried, as tears started escaping my eyes.

I brought both my hands up the my head and started pulling at my hair in frustration.

I dropped to my knees and started screaming and banging my fists on the floor.
"I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM"

Suddenly, the door swung open and two hands grabbed me, trying to lift me up.

"GET OFF ME, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" I struggled. I kicked and punched insanely.

"IVY!!" He yelled, but fell to the ground as I kicked him right in between his legs.

He landed on his back, and I quickly straddled him and started hitting his chest like a mad woman.

"YOU ASSHOLE, I HATE YOU" I screamed as I punched repeatedly.

I heard him begin to laugh, so I punched him right in the nose, causing it to bleed almost immediately.

"HARDER, I LIKE IT ROUGH" he shouted with a smirk, obviously being sarcastic to annoy me further.

I screamed and screamed while I hit him harder on his chest, causing my whole body to shake and freak out. My hair flying everywhere.