Chapter 21- Shoot Me

-JOKERS POV-

"We've found out where Harley is"

My eyes widened, and I clenched my jaw.

I gave them the job of scoping the city to find out where she was, it took a while but now they have found her..I didn't really know how to react.

I looked behind me, and saw Ivy already putting her top back on and she was hiding her face..I could hear her little sniffles.

I sighed, then put on my front.
"I'll be back Ivy, I have to go do some business"

She gave out a sad little chuckle.
"I don't care what you're going to do" she spat as she walked up to me "the more time you're wasting on 'planning', you're losing time actually doing. And the more time you're wasting, the more time I have to spend here"

She paused then spoke again.
"I'll do your work...but I can't wait to leave."

I wanted to hit her, I wanted to make her pay for those words...but I couldn't bring myself to.

I glared at her and tightly formed my hands into a fist.

She raised an eyebrow at me, what made me snap.

"You will leave when the work is done. But you will not leave in one piece, I promise you that" I hissed into her face.

She stayed silent. And I left the room.

Me and my henchmen went down to my club room and sat down on the black couches opposite each other. I wanted to get down to the information straight away.

"Where is she?" I asked plainly as I looked at both of them sat in front of me.

"Aren't you going to offer us a drink?" One of the men joked.

"Shut the fuck up and tell me" I growled.

The men sighed, then one began to speak.
"She..." He paused.

"TELL ME" I shouted, slamming my fist on the table.

"She's at Wayne Enterprises" he blurted.

My whole body filled with rage and all I wanted to do was kill the bitch.

"Ah, Bruce Wayne" I grinned, putting on my front "the B Man"

"Does Harley know who she's with?" One henchman asked in his low tone.

"I never informed, no. She had no right to know, it was my business" I replied.

I couldn't get the thought out of my mind. Harley was with Bruce Wayne...THE BITCH WAS WITH BATMAN.

I could feel every muscle in my body yell out and twitch, I needed to release this anger.

"What do we do now? Does the girl upstairs go in and start her part?" I heard, as I was now looking down at the table.

I nodded slowly.
"Yes...but I want to add something else to the plan"

They both furrowed their brows at me, and I began silently laughing in a menacing tone.

"You boys know how I love my explosives?" I grinned, then we began discussing the next phase.