Chapter 6- A Plan In The Works

The time was nearly 3 o clock at night, and Joker had pulled up in front on the mansion once again.

He turned the car off, and sat there staring at the steering wheel, mumbling things to himself.

"How dare she" He hissed as his eye twitched.

When he finally got out of the car, He slammed the door and yelled as he did it.

"Not a damn scratch!" He laughed sarcastically.

The Lamborghini had no windows, had bullet holes spotted all around it and the wheels were steaming from the speed he had been going at to get away from the cops.

He began to walk to the mansion door, kicking over an old flower pot in the process.

When inside the old hall, he yelled as loud as he could.

"BITCH!"
"SHE WILL REGRET IT!"
"SHE WILL PAY!"
"SHE WILL COME RUNNING BACK!"

He kicked over tables and threw chairs at the walls.

The mansion wasn't all that fancy to begin with. Nearly all the furniture was wasting away, and there were cobwebs and dust everywhere, but this was mostly in the large living room.

He ran up the stairs to his room, skipping 3 steps at a time.

Once he got to the room he switched on a lamp what lit up the whole space, and sat at the desk, what had all his plans laid out.

"Right" he sighed aggressively "I need a plan"

As he started to write, he began to chuckle devilishly.

He would stop occasionally to wipe the sweat off his forehead.

After a while, he finished writing things down, and drawing things out- then got up and stretched his aching muscles, hearing every bone crack.

He paced over to a big set of draws and opened a few up.

He grinned psychotically.

He pulled out old photos and tapes of Harley and him.

One picture was of him, when he was getting un dressed and Harley had sneaked in with her Polaroid camera and took a picture.
He remembered he wasn't very happy when she did that, and he punished her.

When he remembered that day, he looked over at his electric shockers what were laying on a metal table.

He suddenly turned back to the picture, and began to tear it up, along with lots of other pictures of them both.
He ripped all the pictures apart and smashed all the tapes, until he was laying in the carnage on the ground.

"Why did I ever waste my time with her?" He thought "She was only a helper, and I only saw her as a way out of the Asylum"

"I never-"
"I never loved her"

He scoffed at his words, as he stared up at the ceiling, running the ends of his fingers up and down his chest.

"I'll get her back" he assured himself.

"And that's where my plan comes into play" he thought again, as he cackled.

He finally got up, and made his way to the desk once more.
He pulled open a drawer, and a tattoo gun laid inside
He grabbed it and didn't hesitate to turn it on and draw on his body.

The pain didn't make him flinch, in fact, he enjoyed pain.

He loved to find pain in everything, whether it be business, killing...sex.

After he had covered up all of the tattoos Harley had given him in the past, he placed the tattoo gun down, and went to go lay on his bed.

He hardly ever slept, mainly because Harley was always nagging to sleep with him, because they slept in different rooms.

He closed his eyes, and immediately fell asleep.
This was the first time in a while that he had gotten a good nights sleep.

Sorry if this chapter was bad, but good stuff is coming up in the next chapters :)