Chapter 1- The Club

Ok so this chapter is going to feature an actual scene from Suicide Squad, but I have altered it slightly. This fanfic isn't just going to be centred around Joker and Harley by the way ;)

"Oh Puddin, join me?" Harley begged with a grin, as she was out of breath through dancing.

"No, I have business to deal with" he growled as he sat in the white leather booth, sat up straight and both hands firmly on his cane Infront of him.

Harley rolled her eyes and went back to the dance floor. She had a beautiful black and Gold dress on what Joker had told her to put on.

He watched her prance off without a care, but then turned his attention away- he felt like she got too much of it.

"Mr J will see you now" Joker heard one of his helpers say from around the corner.

Suddenly, a tall tattooed man, known as Monster T calmly walked into the private lounge where Joker was waiting.

"What's this all bout'?" The man said as he sat down, not taking one eye off Joker, who at this point had the biggest grin on his face.

"You look a little scared, a little nervous" Joker snarled as he shot up out of his seat.

The man looked up at him and ignored his words, and instead got distracted by the loud music near him.

Joker noticed he was intensely staring at Harley while she was dancing.
He felt a twinge of anger by it, but didn't let it show, instead, he just started to laugh.

He felt a tiny bit of jealousy over Monster T looking over at Harley grinding on someone, he mostly saw Harley as a helper though. He didn't like people looking at his property.

"You're lucky man...you've got a bad bitch" the man said as he looked over at Joker, who was still looking down on him.

"Oh that she is" he said "The fire in my loins. The itch in my crotch. The one, the only, the infamous HARLEY QUINN!" He shouted, leaning back in the process.
Then he whistled to get Harley's attention. He showed his affection toward Harley in front of people, mostly for mind games.

Harley looked over and immediately shot over to Jokers side.

"Puddin" she giggled.

He ignored her sweet gesture.

"You are now my gift to this HUNK-A-HUNK-A!" Joker instructed with a large devilish laugh.

The man started to realise that joker was wrapping him in his mind games.

Harley made her way over to the man and sat on his lap. Harley saw this as an opportunity to play with joker a little bit, she enjoyed making him jealous, only sometimes it would work...he was all about work.

"You're cute" Harley stated to the man "and you want me?" She breathed as she started to kiss his neck.
"I'm all yours..."

Suddenly the tattooed man pushed Harley away.

"What you don't want me? Fine don't waste my time then!" Harley smiled sarcastically as she got up from his lap and made her way to the couch opposite,  slightly brushing past Joker.

"I don't want no beef" the man said putting his hands up.

"Aw you don't want no beef?" Joker mimicked as he pulled faces to mock the already angered man.

"She's your lady man!" The man shouted as he pointed at Harley.

The joker laughed "that's right"

Suddenly, Joker took out his purple and gold gun from its holster.

"No!" Monster T begged, but then he was silenced.

People in the club scattered as they heard the deadly gun shot echo the walls.