Chapter 47- Blood On Your Hands

~I'm sorry for the late updates, you guys don't deserve that. I'm so grateful for the votes and comments, so my only thanks is the one I'm typing now and an update- so I'm sorry guys~

-JOKERS POV-

"Boss, we've tracked him"

I looked up, and glared. My voice was raspy and weary.
"Where is he"

Frost glanced down at Ivy who was laid on the bed with the bandage around her head.
"Is she...?"

I nodded
"Yes, she's fine"

I got up and stretched, feeling bones crack.
I picked up my purple trench coat, and pulled out my purple and gold gun, but I probably wouldn't use it in this circumstance.
"Let's go"

"What about Ivy?" He asked

I sighed, looking back at her. I was so ready to kill this guy that I didn't even think about her.

"You stay with her, just give me the directions"

Frost nodded, and told me where he lived- or staying rather.
Turns out he was staying in a hotel, room 102 on the second floor.

I left the mansion immediately, trusting Frost to care for Ivy while I was gone.

As I drove, I reminded myself what this guy did to her- he fucking hit her.

My eyes were twitching beyond my control, and I was sniffling and fidgeting in my seat as I turned corners. Until I was parked outside the Hotel.

I got out and saw some of my other henchmen waiting there already, as I told them to join.
They all had machine guns and we were ready to kill anyone that got in our way.

"He's in room 102" I explained to them "two of you join me up there. We will see if this guy is a fighter"

Then, we marched into the building.
I open fired around the room, and a woman behind a desk hid.

I stomped toward her and pulled her up by her hair. She shrieked and cried, begging for her life.

"Look, here's the deal sweets" I hissed "you don't call the police, you don't try and escape"

She nodded frantically and I let go of her hair, making her fall back to the ground. There was no one else around, as it was late at night now.

I made my way to the stairs, and two of my henchmen followed, the rest stayed in the lobby keeping an eye out.

As I climbed each step toward the second floor, I tightened the grip around my purple gun.

I knew guys like this one. He's probably already fleeing because he knows I'm after him.

"Ahh, the second floor" I growled with a grin

I walked slowly down the hallway, passing other hotel rooms. I heard people locking them and telling others to "keep quiet". Luckily, I wasn't interested in them.

"99....100..." I grinned, passing the doors. His room was up ahead.

I loaded the gun just in case, and then stood outside his room. 102.

I knocked on the door politely, and grinned.
"Knock knock knock"

No answer.