Chapter 79- Changes

*~WHO LOVES BREAKING BAD? I DO!
that's why I'm going to be starting
a Jesse Pinkman fan fiction! I'm still
planning it out, but it's definitely in
the works...;)~*

*~REMEMBER, YOU CAN COMMENT ME ANY QUESTIONS FOR THE Q&A VIDEO I WILL FEATURE IN A FEW CHAPTERS TIME!~*

-FROST'S POV-

When I saw Ivy on the bed for that brief moment...a feeling over took my body for a second.
It felt like she was mine, not his.

I remembered when Ivy and I kissed...it was indescribable.
Since I started working for The Joker, he had forbidden me to form any relationship with anyone, I was strictly his property; I couldn't even have friends, or even a girlfriend because he said it would "tangle things".

I was a lonely man working for the Clown of Gotham, assisting him by his every call.
I had no one.

I had no family, no friends- hell, I hadn't loved anyone since my last girlfriend, which was years ago.

I hated that Joker could have a relationship, but I wasn't allowed to- it wasn't fair.
I felt so much respect for Ivy, but she will never truly see.

I can see her mind slowly changing though...
She used to be this soft, sentimental person, but now she's condescending toward others.
I can tell she admires death...she admires him.

Harley couldn't help but love and worship Joker due to the chemicals, but Ivy hasn't been affected by the chemicals...but sometimes she acts like she has.

Sure, she may think rationally...but there's something else, something else she's suppressing- I planned on finding out.

-BRUCES POV-

I was sick of everything.

Finding out my good friend, Anthony Garcia was found dead made me stay away from everyone.
I had been in my office for nearly three days.

Everyone who I love or care for were being killed around me...by The Joker.

I thought the search party would generate some sort of lead to where Ivy was, but it didn't! I knew it wouldn't!

It was time to step things up a notch.

I had been in and out of the batcave for a while, trying to figure out where the police hadn't searched.

I was currently in the batcave, placing pins into a map of Gotham, until I heard the elevator coming down.

I slammed my fist on the table, I didn't want to be disturbed.
Suddenly, the doors opened, and out stepped Alfred.

"I requested not to be visited" I growled, my eyes still concentrated on the map.

There was a pause in Alfred's reply, instead he looked down and shook his head slightly.
"I worry about you, Bruce"

I snapped my eyes up at him.
"Why? There is absolutely nothing to worry about"

"You'll make yourself ill, you know" he said as he stepped forward.

"I highly doubt" I snapped.

"Bruce" he paused "what are you doing?"