Chapter 46- Dead Man Walking

-JOKERS POV-

I watched Ivy stomp away, and I turned my attention back to Frost, as if nothing had happened.

"So..." Frost said, wiping the sweat off his forehead- still in angst.

"Listen to me now Jonny" I growled "you will get into that cave, and you will plant that bomb"

"Look boss-"

"DONT 'LOOK BOSS ME'" I shouted, standing up "GET IN THAT FUCKING CAVE FROST, OR YOU WILL JOIN YOUR FRIEND ON THE GROUND THERE"

I pointed to my former worker who laid dead on the floor next to us.

Frost looked at his dead co worker, then back up at me. I breathed heavily and glared at him.

"Um...yes...yes boss I'll try"

"TRY? YOU WILL"

"Ok Mr J!" He gulped and held his hands up "I will"

I nodded slowly, examining his expression- seeing if I trusted his words.

"Go" I growled "report back when it's done"

Frost got up quickly, and didn't hesitate to leave the room.

I sat back in the booth and threw my head back, letting out a loud sigh. I heard the loud music suddenly stop- but I didn't think much of it, I was too busy calming myself down.

"I can't fucking rely on anyone! I could do it better myself"
I sat back up and took a drink of my whiskey, feeling it burn down my throat.

I looked over at the dead man on the floor, and raised my glass toward him.
"Good knowin' you, you dumb bastard"

I chuckled loudly, and threw the remaining alcohol down my throat. Then, I sat back and ran my hands down my face roughly.

"Oh Ivy" I mumbled to myself "you have a lot to learn"

I growled things under my breath for the next couple minutes, things I couldn't even understand myself. I was angry about Ivy hitting me again, and Frost not doing what I told him to do.

I sighed again, and decided I should head back to the mansion- and have another argument with Ivy.

Just as I was standing up, Frost barged into the room again with fear in his eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I shouted, nearly pointing my gun at him.

"BOSS!" He cried, keeling over putting both hands on his knees. Why was he so out of breath?

"SPIT IT OUT FROST"

"I...ITS IVY BOSS"

My eyes widened, and i stormed toward him.
I grabbed his shirt collar with both hands, and shouted in his face.
"WHAT! WHATS HAPPENED! WHERE IS SHE!"

"SHE'S...SHE'S"

I sighed heavily and threw him back against the wall. If he wasn't going to tell me anytime soon I will just have to find out myself.