Chapter 10- Knives And Guns

-IVYS POV-

I know ya in there...Ivy" the voice cackled.

I started to panic...my heart rate was through the roof.

"This is it" I whispered to myself through heavy breathing "I'm gonna die"
I fell to the ground and held my knees to my chest and rocked back and forth.

"I just wanna talk" the voice chuckled, as it stopped banging on the door.

"Come on, open the door sweets" he begged.

I looked toward the door, and it seemed all calm for a moment- but then...

"Not gonna let me in? Ohh..you're not a very good host are you Ivy?" He laughed again, but then it was followed by the loud noise of metal hitting metal.

He was hacking at the locks to get in.

I quickly stood up, trying to get a hold of myself.
I may only have a few seconds left...

I ran to the kitchen and grabbed the biggest knife I owned and held it out in front of me, waiting for the door to open.

"I saw you at the police today Ivy, you didn't tell on me did you?" The voice mocked

The mans tone seemed calm, and it didn't sound like he was the one hacking at my door...so he must have other men with him....shit.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

He howled with laughter at my words.
"THATS THE FIRE I WANTED TO SEE BABY!"

Suddenly the door flew open, and I saw who the voice belonged to.

My jaw dropped at the sight of two large henchmen either side of a guy with green hair and a large Purple Trench Coat.

Memories of what I had saw a couple nights ago came flooding back

"The....the...Purple Trench coat..." I whispered to myself  "the green hair..."

I remembered what the man in the city had said to me about the Joker, and how he had green hair...

He walked forward into my apartment and looked around as he did.

"Nice place ya have here" he grinned, rubbing his hands together.

He glanced down at the knife in my hand and began to laugh hysterically.

"What is it with this guy and laughing!?" I thought.

"Stay the fuck away from me" I hissed as i had a firm grip on the weapon held out in front of me.

"Why didn't you come see me last night? Did you receive my rose?" He grinned devilishly, walking slowly toward me with his arms out.

I replied with a glare.

He walked right in front of the knife what I was still holding, and pressed his stomach gently on it.

"Do it" he whispered, not breaking eye contact "kill me, right here, right now"

I still didn't reply.