Chapter 60- Three, Two, One

~There is some Dark Knight similarities in this chapter, so I hope you enjoy!~

-JOKERS POV-

"She chose option B, boss"

I turned in my chair to face Frost, who was stood by the door.

"That's my girl..." I said under my breath "now...I can put those bombs to good use"

"So are you going forward with the original plan?" Johnny asked.

I shook my head.
"No...I need to help Ivy, but I can use the bombs to my advantage"

"Hm, okay...what like?"

I stood up, then picked up the piece of paper I was previously writing on.

"Here" I said, approaching Frost with the written plan.

He took the paper and examined it.
"Looks good"

We both grinned in unison, knowing it was going to work.

"When do we initiate it?"

"Well, I need you to visit Ivy again tomorrow, take her some clothes" I explained "then I will initiate the distraction...and then you escape with her"

-IVYS POV-

~~24 Hours Later~~

It was 11 in the morning.
Another normal, gruelling day.

I had woken up to the sound of a man being sick in the hallway. It nearly made me sick...

I had refrained from turning on the Television in my hospital room, because I knew the news was plastered with "Pregnant woman found stabbed outside ACE Chemicals".
I was so bored though.

I slowly got up out of bed, and hobbled over to the window.

My walking had improved, also when I spoke with my doctor last, he told me I was still able to have kids.
I was over the moon, but i still couldn't forget little Ingrid.

I pulled away the blue curtains, and the morning sunlight poured in, making me wince my eyes at it.

I glanced down at the streets below.
I wanted to walk them again, I wanted to take a deep breath of fresh air again.

I brought my hand up to the glass and sighed.
Just as I was about to open the window, the door opened.

"Ivy!" I heard Liz, the nurse, say behind me.

"What?" I hissed, not taking my eyes off the streets below.

"You're not meant to be out of bed!"

"And your not meant to be a nurse, but I guess some people get lucky" I insulted.

"Excuse me!?"

"You heard me"

"You know Ivy, you're bitch"

I turned around slowly, scraping my fingernails across the wooden window pane in anger.
"And you're slut with a big mouth, but I don't judge"

Liz gasped, then stormed out of the room.

I knew I was becoming more and more harsh with my depression, but I knew people like her.
I didn't regret what I said to her, in fact, I would say it again if I had the chance.