Chapter 61- Euphoria

~I recently came across a song what describes Ivy and Jokers relationship so well, it's so beautiful. The song is called 'Hurts So Good' by Astrid S. It reminds me so much of Ivy and Joker, it give me chills!~

-JOKERS POV-

I felt satisfied with my destruction.
I did say if Garcia wasn't dead by 12 o clock, I would blow it up- was he dead? No.
I kept my promise.

But I also did it for Ivy, and I knew she was coming home now.

Me and two of my new Henchmen were in my club room, having a drink.

They helped me with hacking into the signals, but I already knew how to do that really.

Just as I was about to refill my glass with whisky, my phone buzzed in my pocket.

I took it out and glanced at the screen.
It was from Frost.

"We're pulling into the drive now, Boss"

I immediately stood up, and my Henchmen followed. They would have to leave with Frost.

I rushed out of the basement, and approached the main mansion doors.

Just as I was about to open them, they swung open quickly from an opposite force on the other side.

And then, I saw her. She was In front of me.
She was so beautiful...but looked so...broken.

She looked at me for a second, then jumped into my arms.
She squealed as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I held her against my body tightly as she wrapped her arms around my neck, and nuzzled her head in it.

"I've missed you so fucking much" I groaned passionately into her hair, smelling her vanilla scent again.

I felt her kiss up and down my neck.

"Me too...me too" she mumbled against my skin in between each gentle kiss.

I could hear her sniffling, I knew she was crying- and to be honest, I shed a few tears as well.

We stayed like this for about five minutes, enjoying each others hold.
Although, we both hadn't acknowledged Frost and my two henchmen standing awkwardly watching.

I looked up slightly from Ivy's hair, and nodded at them both approvingly, but also motioning them to leave.

They nodded back, then got in Frosts car and drove off.

Ivy hadn't moved. She was still wrapped around my waist, hugging me tightly.

I supported her underneath her legs, then stepped back and closed the doors.

Just as the doors slammed shut, she lifted her head out of my neck and faced me.

"I love you so much" she smirked, but before I could even reply, her lips collided with mine.

I growled against the kiss playfully, and she brought her hands up to my face.

I pulled away slightly for air.