Chapter 9- The Late Warning

-IVY'S POV-

"I see you didn't come and meet me like I asked, no matter...ill just come to you"

Suddenly I remembered...I remembered what I didn't do last night.

"Shit.." I whispered to myself and I slowly brought the letter down to my chest.

I laid there for about half an hour just thinking.

"What if this guy is a criminal!?" I thought "should I call the police?"

I got up from the bed slowly and read the note again.

"He'll come to me..?" I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

I walked toward the window then peeked through and saw the sun was rising, it was still quite dark.
Then I remembered it was still 6 in the morning, but I WOULD NOT go back to sleep knowing someone could come and potentially murder me.

"What if this guy just wanted to kill me...well that would SUCK considering I've just moved here" I chuckled to myself, trying to create some humour out of the situation, but to no success. I still felt extremely scared.

"Maybe I should go to the police..." I thought again, biting my nail until it started to bleed.

"For fucks sake" I sighed, wiping the blood away with an old t shirt what was lying on the floor.

I stomped to my bathroom and applied my makeup, not bothering to shower first, then put on black skinny jeans and a tight black top what had Marilyn Manson on the front, then slipped on my black converse shoes.

I didn't bother doing anything to my hair, I just brushed it thoroughly and left it like that.

I grabbed my keys, purse and phone and put them all in a small bag on my shoulder then ran out the door.

"I have to try and avoid the apartment at all costs tonight..." I thought as I ran down the two flights of stairs quickly.

When I got into the city, there wasn't many people on the streets yet considering it had just turned 7 in the morning, but I saw a few business men on their way to work.

"Ok...where is the police station" I asked myself as I tried looking out for street signs.

Suddenly, a woman walked around the corner with a brief case in her hand.

"Excuse me!" I shouted and held my hand up in the air to try and get her attention.

She looked over then stopped, and I started to approach her.

"Yes?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

She looked about 40-50, and looked like someone who would work in an office.

"Do you know where the police station is?" I asked her.

"Ah, why are you going there?" She questioned.

"Uh..um" I stuttered, not knowing where to begin.

He woman shook her head quickly then looked around.

"Well I'm going to work, but my work place is next to the police station" she informed.

"Oh, can I walk with you?" I asked.