But an explosion makes my hopes die as Deidara flies out and his arm is injured as he starts making a big bomb.

He expands it and is dropping it on the village and my eyes water when all of a sudden sand covers it and it protects the village.

"Garra." I whisper.

He breathes heavy when I see white clay spiders on his back and they explode making Garra go unconscious and he begins to fall.

My bird flies and catches Garra in his mouth and Deidara's bird flies to mine and disappears as mine catches him.

"Damn that tailed beast."

"You should have know he was strong."

"Just shut up and heal me."

I get on my knees and I start healing his arm which takes more chakra then I expected but I finish it then I heal his other minor wounds.

"Thank you."

"Hn."

We fly back out of the sand border to Sasori when we land and we see Sasori waiting and he sighs.

"Finally."

We're about to leave when I hear running from a few meters away and I hold up my hand and they both stop.

"Someone's coming."

We all turn to see Kankuro standing a few meters away and I swallow the lump in my throat as he stares at me wide eyed.

"Mizuki."

"You need to leave or you'll die."

"I'm here for Garra."

"You two go to the meeting place I'll catch up." Sasori says.

"You sure?" Deidara asks.

"Yes. I was itching to fight anyway."

After that his bird takes off and Kankuro's eyes never break from mine until I turn away and I watch the sky ahead.

We get to the hideout a few hours later and Sasori meets up with us and its about night time when we meet up with Pein.

We start doing the extraction which will take roughly three days to complete when Pein's eyes open.

"Itachi someones here. Deal with them. We have Mizuki so it won't slow down the process but try to hurry back so this moves by faster."

"Understood."

After that Itachi's image disappears and I look down at Garra as the red of the tailed beast comes out of his mouth.

I stand between Itachi's old spot and Kisame as I look back over at Pein and I swallow the lump once more.

"Do you know who's planning to attack?"

"No. Mizuki stop asking questions and just focus."

I try to keep my voice from cracking as I reply with 'okay' and I stare at Garra again but I end up closing my eyes.

-3 days later-

Finally the extraction is done and I'm told to wait here with Sasori and Deidara as I hear the sounds of my old team on the other side of the barrier.

I stand next to Sasori and Deidara as they sit on Garra and my eyes break away from them when I hear the sound of the barrier breaking.

I see Sakura, Naruto, an old woman, and Kakashi jump in and they all stare at me then they look at Garra.