Dustin and Nate's Anniversary

Magsimula sa umpisa

Dad - Pete, what age did you lose your virginity?

Me - .....Why?

Dad - Just, when did you lose your virginity?

Me - 16? 17? Why though?

Dad - And did you come to me or Steve when you wanted to sleep with your first?

Me - No?

Dad - Exactly, be proud that D did. He coulda just slept with Nate and kept it a secret from you two.

Me - True.

Dad - Are they up yet?

Me - Don't know, haven't heard or seen them yet.

Dad - Text me when you're bringing Zoey over.

Me - Okay, I'm gonna go start breakfast then we'll be over.

Dad - Okay, bye.

Me - Bye.

"Whatcha makin, Petey?" Wade asked as I got out of the bed.

"Don't know, want anything specific?" I asked as I threw my tank top on and a pair of shorts.

"I want Mickey D's." He grabbed my arm and spun me into his chest.

"I can deal with not cooking. I'll get the kids up, you call up to the tower and take everyone's order, mkay?" I asked.

"How bout we reverse that? I'll get the kids, you write all the orders down." He picked me up and kissed me.

"Sounds good." I kissed him back.

After a few more kisses, Wade sat me on the bed and left for the kid's rooms. I called Steve and told him that we were buying McDonald's and to gather everyone's orders. When they were all decided and I had everything written down, Wade drove us to get the horse-load of food.

"Almost 200 bucks in fast food! Damn, my wallet's crying!" Wade said as he pulled away from the drive thru window.

"Yep, that's what happens when you have to feed a family with bottomless pits for stomachs." I told him as I handed the kids their bags of food.

We got up there and passed out the bags full of food to each one of them. Everyone ate together then we left for the mall.

While Dustin and I bought the necklace and tickets, Wade went to the adult shop to buy condoms, douches, and lube.