"What's wrong? What is going on with her?" Harry asked, his voice deeper than usual.

"Move aside," Liam ordered, making Harry stand up and let go of my hand. 

Liam sat down and pressed his hand on my forehead, face frowning deeper. I coughed harder and sat up, my throat killing me. Harry placed his hand on my back, soothing me with gentle movements.  Liam then lifted my shirt up, revealing my stomach and chest, making Harry clench his jaw but he didn't say anything. Liam pressed his two fingers on my skin around my stomach, making me groan when I felt pain on the spots he touched.

"Does it hurt?" Liam asked, looking at me with worry drowning his eyes.

I nodded, holding back some gasps and groans of pain as he repeated his simple actions on my arms. For some reason, every touch, even the most gentle, was hurting me. "What is it? Is she okay?" Harry asked, looking at Liam intently.

Niall stared at me as if he knew and pressed his lips tightly. Zayn pressed a button and caused the sirens to stop, making my headache much painless. "Thank God!" Louis sighed in relief, sitting on the other couch.

"Open your mouth," Liam said and so did I. He looked closely and lifted my chin up to get a better view. "Oh my.." he murmured, letting go of my face. 

I closed my mouth and swallowed hard. The rest of the boys now had their attention on me. "What? What's wrong?"  Harry asked, his green eyes flitting back and forth between me and Liam.

Liam pressed his hand on my forehead again, his frown now turning to sad. He sighed deeply before pulling away. "She needs blankets and dry clothes immidiately." He said, standing up.

Harry stood up and pushed Liam's arm to make him look at him in the eyes. "Tell me what's going on with her. Now." he demanded, green eyes dark.

Liam hesitated, his brown eyes showing guilt. The rest of the boys looked so desperate to hear something good. I coughed again, my chest and throat killing me. I sniffed and wrapped my arms around me, trying to warm up because I was freezing.

"She is sick." Liam answered finally, causing Harry's eyes to fall with pain. "And if we don't get her what she needs, she will get worse very fast, and I won't be able to control the virus in her system." He clarified.

"B-but how?" Thomas asked, frowning. "How could the virue enter her system when she hasn't been bitten?" he said, now growing angry.

"All of us are infected." Liam replied, turning to look at Thomas who was sitting on the floor. "The virus is in the air. It's in our system. We haven't turned or died because the virus hasn't been activated yet. All it needs, is for you to get vulnerable and destroy your nerve cells and then, it takes over you." my heart dropped with fear and Louis looked over at me with wide eyes.

Harry looked at the ground, his hands shaking and I could tell the things he heard not only hurt him, but broke him deep down, and he couldn't show anyone his feelings right now. This is what Harry always does. Hiding what he feels. And it didn't matter that his own 'brothers' were in the room. I could tell he wanted to keep his pain for himself.

"Claire catched a cold, and the virus has started taking over her. If we manage to keep her warm and drop her fever, she'll have chances not to get any worse. But we need to do it now." Liam said, looking around at the boys.