Chapter 28

~•~ Chapter 28 ~•~

I know I don't always update on Fridays like I had promised, but I've been really busy and had some problems to solve..Anyway, I just want you all to know that I work hard on my stories and I appreciate you guys understanding me :) It means so much. Thank you for your support.

Enjoyy ;)

~•~ ~•~ ~•~

The reactions of the boys and Kate was priceless when they saw Harry and I walking side by side through the cafeteria, both of us calm and our faces neutral. They all looked shocked, their mouths open, their eyes wide. I was certain if Niall was there, too, he would've chocked on his bite. The cafeteria was crowded and the young kids looked more alive than ever, running from one side of the room to the other, laughing loudly.

However, Harry as usual had his tough shield back on. I guess he doesn't like showing others his emotions. But I'm okay with that. He told me only minutes ago that I fucked him up. I don't know if that should make me either scared, or kinda happy, but it definitely makes me both.

“He apologised?” Kate whispered to my ear as I picked at my food with my fork, voices surrounding me as the rest of the boys talked about random things.

“Yeah.” I murmured, stealing a glance at Harry who chewed on his bite while listening to Louis explaining something, dramatically moving his hands the entire time. “It was kind of awkward, but it happened.” I admitted with a smile chuckle.

“I'm glad, it was about time,” She murmured before taking a long sip from her drink.

I raised my brows and lowered them again as I brought my fork to my mouth. It was odd, how quickly my mood changed from dark and sad to light and good. My heart also seemed to calm down and guilt had finally been drained from my blood.

“Hey guys, who's in for a game?” Louis got our attention, blue eyes full of energy.

“What game?” I asked, furrowing my brows.

Kate, Zayn and Chris chuckled. “At the entertaining room.” Chris said nicely, not wanting to offend me.

“No, I was actually talking about my project rooms.” Louis corrected, moving his drink in the air.

Harry gave him a stern look while Liam facepalmed himself. “God, no,” he groaned.

“Come on! We've been through the worst raid ever! That little challenge is nothing compared to that day.” Louis defended.

“Louis, no.” Harry said lowly.

Louis turned to look at him. “Come on man, we need to chill a bit, okay? And we need to work on the way we work as a team. We've already made a mistake and Niall ended up with a broken leg because there was no one there to help him.” He does know how to make things sound easy and better when at first you want to dismiss the idea immidiately.

“Woah, Niall left the circle without saying a word, it was clearly not our fault.” Liam defended, raising his hand.

“True,” Kate shrugged, holding her drink close to her mouth.

“Anyways,” Louis shook it off. “It will be fun, right? Besides, that's exactly why we got zombies trapped in here, to practise.” He whispered the last sentensce so no one else besides us could hear it. I'm sure if someone that's not in the army group ever finds out about the zombies we're hiding here, chaos would rise up.

“Ah, I don't know man,” Chris shook his head, leaning back on his seat. “Do I really want to get myself covered in blood and dirt? And it's 9:30pm,” he said.