Chapter 46

~•~ Chapter 46 ~•~

Wattpad has been making the same problems with me grrr. Wrong chapter posted bc Wattpad changed the line. Anyways, enjoy this 'double' update :)

Song for this chapter: Close - Nick Jonas ft Tove Lo. One of my faves! Enjoy ;)

~•~ ~•~ ~•~

Sparks were sent through my entire body as his lips molded against mine. They were rough, controlling, aggresive, demanding, but so powerful. It was like all the pain, anger, guilt and sadness had diminished from the roots of my heart and were replaced with warmth.

For a second I froze, caught off guard. But then it was like my body moved without asking permission from my brain. I knew that now the heart was having the upper hand. I moved my lips against his, my hands slowly moving to his shoulders. I slipped an arm around his neck and pulled him closer, my hand entwining with his long hair.

A gasp from his mouth came and his hand on my cheek dropped to come to my waist. He wrapped his other arm around me and pulled his body against mine, making heat rise up. Our lips moved in sync and my heart was pounding loudly. Then, as the ice between us melted along with the anger, passion took over us.

My hand trailed down his jaw, the other one still tugging at his hair at the base of his neck, while his hands gripped my hips and pressed me as close as possible to his warm body. His tongue brushed against my upper lip, making butterflies errupt in my stomach. I let him come in, brushing my own tongue against his teasingly.

A throaty groan was heard from him, making my insides burn. His hands suddenly gripped the back of my thighs tightly and lifted me off the floor. I was slightly taller now, but our lips didn't pull apart.

It felt like it was a sin; pulling apart.

My back was suddenly pressed against a wall, but I felt no pain. All I felt, was the thousands of feelings seeping through my veins and the burning that was born within my heart. I was breathless, but hell, I loved it. I wrapped my legs around his waist for more support, giving him the chance to grind against me.

A small moan was delivered from my mouth to his. His tongue moved aggresively, wanting to be on top. Everything about his movements screamed power. But I couldn't be more glad about it this moment. He was such a man, he didn't ask. He just acted, and I loved it.

His hands slightly pulled my shirt up, his fingers grazing the sensitive skin on my sides and stomach. A giggle escaped my lips as he tickled me, and I felt him smirk under the kiss. His touch was rough, but sent me over the edge. I wanted him to touch me everywhere.

He slowly kneeled down and moved to the left.  I was suddenly seated on the bench, him kneeling between my legs. His torso was straight up, and despite me sitting on the bench, he was still tall, and his face was on the same level as mine. I gripped his shoulders tightly, liking how close we were, although I wanted him to be even closer.

He broke the kiss and we both opened our eyes. I sucked in a breath at how green his eyes were. They were the lightest, most glowing forest green mesmerizing eyes I've ever seen. They were full of emotion, full of life. His lips had turned into flushing red and the bandana had fallen from his head, but I hadn't noticed before.

He leaned his forehead against mine and sighed, his eyes closing. I loved how his scent was now on me. The burning in my bloodstream was still fresh, giving me the urge to kiss him again, but I stayed still. Thoughts rushed into my mind and questions that needed to be answered were on the tip of my tongue.