Chapter 65

~•~ Chapter 65 ~•~

Three hours later, my eyelids were heavy and I couldn't stop yawning every now and then. The factory was large, with bright lights and much warmer than our hideout. I was sitting between Louis and Liam on a bench while we waited for Zayn and Harry to talk with the CEO. Zayn knows everything about our hideout's technology, so he had to join the conversation.

We were given coffee and some bisquits, but all I really wanted was to leave this factory knowing that our hideout will not be freezing cold when we return. We had kids and old people there, too. Everyone in the hideout is counting on us, and we had to make this a successfull raid, otherwise we would disappoint them all and that would be the worst thing following our friends' death.

The machines coming from the other rooms were heard and annoyed me. I leaned back against the wall and stretched my legs before crossing my ankles. Liam and Louis were also bored and tired.

“I need alcohol.” I muttered.

“I have a bottle of vodka in my room back in the hideout.” Louis said.

“Great.” I sighed.

“I need that shit, too.” Liam said.

“My room, tomorrow night, come so we can chill out and drink.” Louis suggested.

“Deal.” Liam agreed.

“I just really wanna leave right now,” I admitted.

“Me too man, this place is noisy as shit.” Louis said, moving his hand.

“Patience guys, Harry and Zayn will soon be done and we'll leave.” Liam muttered, his eyes closed.

“It's been 3 fucking hours, Liam.” Louis groaned.

“You waited this long, I'm sure you can wait a little longer.” Liam shot back.

“I'm gonna get some more coffee, do you want some?” I asked as I stood up.

“Yes,” Liam and Louis replied simultaneously.

I nodded and walked away. The coffee machine was a few meters away and down the hallway so there was no way I was going to get lost. My feet hurt as I walked and so did my arm. I just needed to get this over with. I was so tired, I could barely keep my eyes open.

Once I got the coffees, I walked back towards the boys. The strong scent of caffeine hit my senses, making my mouth wet. God, I love coffee. When I looked up from the clicking glasses on the tray I carried, I saw Harry and Zayn had finished discussing with the CEO. Relief washed through me.

“Thank God you're done,” I sighed when I approached them.

Zayn nodded and Harry seemed stressed. “We'll have two trucks coming tomorrow to refill the boxes with oil.” he informed, making my heart flutter with happiness.

“Great,” Liam gave us a tired smile.

“Well, are we leaving then?” Louis asked, grabbing his coffe and Liam's from the tray.

“I think we should stay for the night. They offered to welcome us since it's too late and dangerous for us to leave now.” Harry suggested.

“Oh God, are you kidding me?” Louis groaned, staring at Harry in frustration. “Who the fuck sleeps with such annoying fucking machines working the whole time?” He asked, throwing his hand towards the other side of the hall.

“They will turn them off, smart ass.” Zayn rolled his eyes.

“I vote to stay.” Liam said, causing Louis to glare at him. “Mate, it's warm, it's safe and we're all pretty tired.” he explained, moving his hand between all of us.