Chapter 58

~•~ Chapter 58 ~•~

"Thomas, get the fuck down," Chris spat, pushing him back down on the bed.

Thomas glared at him, anger running fresh in his veins. "Let me fucking stand up." he growled, sitting up.

"No, Liam said you should lay down." Chris pushed him down again.

Thomas settled down with a defeated sigh, frustration and a hint of sadness clear on his face. He has been trying for ten minutes to get up and walk, insisting he is fine and he can do everything like before he got stabbed, but Chris and I wouldn't let him get off the bed. Liam gave us spesific orders, and him staying in bed was one of them.

 Liam gave us spesific orders, and him staying in bed was one of them

"I hate this." he said through clenched teeth and ran a hand through his hair.

"Welcome to the club." Niall said sarcastically from the other bed, reading down something on his tablet.

We brought Thomas to stay here with Niall so they didn't have to be apart and alone. It would be better for both of them this time.

"It could have been worse." I said, shrugging, trying to cheer their mood up.

"We can't walk," Niall said, turning his head to send me a blank look.

"You could have been dead, be grateful for what you have." Chris spat, pacing back and forth in the room.

"Exactly." I agreed.

Niall scoffed. "I'm with the broken leg and he's with a stabbed stomach, how lovely." He said bitterly.

"At least that bitch is dead." Thomas said, staring up at the ceiling.

"Yay," Niall let a high-pitched cheer.

I couldn't help but feel relieved about Casey's death.

"She's not going to be missed, that's for sure." I said, leaning forward to rest my elbows on my knees.

Niall scoffed. "Obviously."

"She deserved worse than a bullet in the heart." Thomas spat angrily.

My stomach clenched. "She did." I murmured. I wanted to apologise to Thomas, but with Chris and Niall in the same room it felt too awkward to do so.

"Thank God Louis shot her, otherwise we would've lost Claire." Chris said, pointing at me.

Thomas' brown eyes locked on mine, making my heart tug. I bit my cheek, pushing back the guilt I felt. "I'm sorry," I managed to blurt out.