Chapter 25

~•~ Chapter 25 ~•~

Hey guys, this is a douple-length chapter, which means it's 2 chapters in 1! enjoy ;) x

~•~ ~•~ ~•~

I glanced at the clock as I tied the laces of my boots, seeing it was 5:50pm. I stood up and tied my long hair in a ponytail before reaching for my black jacket. Once I was ready, I left the room and headed straight to the elevator. Stares were all sent towards me at the cafeteria, but I ignored them. I pressed the button and waited for the elevator to come, but then a hand wrapped around my arm, causing me to turn around and see a worried Thomas, brown eyes showing a trace of anger.

“Thomas, hey.” I said, a little startled.

“You're going with them?” he asked, voice strong. Woah, why is he so angry?

I blinked twice. “Um, yeah.” I answered cooly and pulled my arm away from his grasp. “Is everything okay? Why are you like that?” I asked.

He inhaled from his nose, eyes serious. “Why didn't you tell me?” he ignored my question.

“I couldn't find you and I had little time to get ready.” I explained. “Sorry if that pissed you off. I didn't mean to keep it a secret.”

He sighed. “It's okay. I'm just worried about you. Look what happened to Niall, and he is a pro,” he said, placing both hands on my shoulders.

“I know.” I gave a small nod. “But they need me there. And I'm ready to go.” I stated.

He eyed me closely. “You sure? I could go if you want, you're still not over Louis' challenge—,“

“I'm ready.” I said slowly, staring right into his eyes. “Seriously. I can go.”

He pressed his lips together before nodding, “Okay, be careful.” he said before pulling me into a hug.

I hugged him back, his scent comforting and nice. “I will.” I promised.

Someone cleared his throat and I felt Thomas tensing. I pulled back and turned my head to see Harry staring at us, his face blank, emotionless as always. My heart thudded louder as my stomach knotted. Thomas pulled away from me and nodded at Harry. “Sir.” he greeted.

Harry nodded and came closer, “Thomas.” he said carelessly before moving towards me. His large hand wrapped around my elbow and gently pulled me with him into the elevator. “Tell Zayn to hurry up.” he ordered as we stepped inside. My heart plummered at his touch and for a moment I looked at him in confusion. Why is he holding me?

Thomas nodded and looked at me till the elevator doors closed. I reluctantly pulled my arm away from Harry and turned to give him a strange look. “I can walk by myself, you know.” I shot.

He looked at me, something flashing across his features, like a deep thought, a dark thought, before he scoffed and looked away.

“Drop the attitude, begginer.” He shot back bitterly.

Begginer?

“Excuse me?” I cocked a brow. “Me, a begginer?” I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him back, causing him to look at me startled. He didn't even move because of my push, but he sure as hell was angry now. “I think you forgot that I was out there longer than you were, without having anyone covering my back, without all these guns and fucking plans! So don't call me a begginer, Harry, because I sure as hell have more experience on this than you.” I snapped, anger bringing heat to my head.