Chapter 62

~•~ Chapter 62 ~•~

We all gathered at the base and once my eyes landed on the weapons hanging on the wall and the bombs on the table, nerves kicked in. I took a deep breath and moved towards the car. Harry was talking to a few guards, his back scrunched up in stress. My stomach tightened when I saw how worried his green eyes were.

"Yo, Harry," Louis greeted, causing Harry to turn his head and look at us. "What's up?" he asked and we all approached him.

"We need to go to the factory. I have to deal with the workers. I can't let everyone in here freeze to death." he explained.

"What did the officer say?" Liam asked beside me.

"That I should go to the factory and deal it on my own." Harry said flatly. "He was pissed that I didn't explain to him what exactly happened with Casey."

"Well fuck him," Zayn spat. "Let's go get our guns." he urged.

"Hurry." Harry said and as I was about to leave, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. He gave me a serious look. "I don't think you should come." he muttered lowly once the rest of the boys walked away.

"What? Why not?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

"Your arm is injured, I don't wanna risk it. You never know what we'll have to go through." he explained, green eyes scanning me.

"Harry, I'm fine." I assured. "I can do this."

"No, you're not." he argued. "It's a long trip and we might fall in a very bad situation. I don't want you to get hurt and with such an injured arm, it will be a problem." he stated.

"You guys need me with you. Thomas and Niall can't come and Kate is dead." I insisted, my heart clenching when I mentioned my sister.

"I can get a few soldiers with me." he shrugged. "But I want to protect you - Claire why don't you understand?" he said, keeping his voice low.

"I'm going to go insane if I stay here and I want to join you. I got in the army group for a reason!" I claimed, giving him an annoyed look.

"Exactly but you follow my orders." he shot, smirking.

"Harry, if I don't come, I'm quitting." I threatened.

His brows shot skywards and he gave me a pissed look. "Are you serious now?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Absolutely." I answered flatly. "Just take me with you. I won't fight nor hold a gun, just let me be with you all." I begged, frowning.

He stared at me blankly, annoyance clear in his face. After a few more minutes of staring at me in the eyes and considering it, he finally spoke. "Fine, you'll come along and you'll get a gun, but you won't leave the car." he said flatly, making my heart jump with excitement.

"Okay, deal!" I agreed immidiately, relieved that I wasn't staying here while the boys went on a raid.

"Go get your gun," he urged, squeezing my waist.

I practically rushed to the boys and picked up two large guns and a knife before following them to the white Jeep. I was glad they didn't ask anything about Harry's and I's conversation, but Louis and Zayn kept giving me michevious looks. Once we were all in and buckled up, Liam turned on the engine of the vehicle. Excitement and nervoussness both flooded through me and doubts started clouding my mind.