Chapter 54

~•~ Chapter 54 ~•~

The alarm literally made me jump. I immidiately woke up by the loud sound and a groan came from deep within my chest. My arms and legs and back hurt as I shifted my body. Once I sat up, I realised that it was time for the second difficult challenge of Casey.

I groaned again.

It was only 6am, and I didn't even know why it was necessary to get up so early. Yesterday, she literally brought me to the point of almost losing my senses. Louis even collapsed down and hurt his knee, but he rose up again so Casey wouldn't use it against him. Thomas even started having chest pains and that worried me a lot. We were all so exhausted, we needed about a week to rest completely, but we only got 11 hours of sleep, and those weren't enough.

Harry came to see me yesterday before I got to bed and I wasn't in the mood to talk. All I needed was having a shower and then my pillow and the blanket on top of me. Nothing else. He understood and kissed my hair before leaving me alone. I loved that.

My stitched arm ached so I got a painkiller. I was starting to worry about all those painkiller I used for the past days. I didn't want them to have any affection on me. After I got ready, I left my room and walked down the hallway.

“Claire!” I heard Zayn call for me and I turned around to see him and Chris walking towards me.

“Oh, morning guys.” I greeted nicely as they approached me.

“Morning,” Chris nodded. He looked so tired.

“How are you feeling?” I asked, walking down the hallway with them behind me.

“Sore.” Zayn answered flatly.

I chuckled. “Yeah, same.” I agreed.

“Yesterday was nothing compared to today.” Chris said, making me turn to look at him in shock.

“What?” I asked, my stomach tightening.

“It's Casey, come on, yesterday was a soft rain compared to today's pouring storm.” He said, making Zayn roll his eyes.

“You and your fucking poetic shit.” he grumbled.

Chris furrowed his brows. “It sounds nice.” He claimed.

“I don't know if I can handle something similar and even worse than yesterday.” I admitted, staring down as I walked. How the hell was I going to go through another torturous day? My body was already warning me that one more shot of pain and I will pronably be sent to the recovery room.

We met with the others and they looked all just as terrible as I did.  Harry looked thoughtful, but once his eyes fell on me, something flashed across his features and he gave me a smirk. I smiled back and looked at Thomas, who was groaning and whining along with Louis.

“Look bro, I'm way too tired to handle you fucking whining, so shut up.” Liam snapped, causing me and Thomas to stare at him in shock. Wow, Liam never speaks like that. It felt odd hearing him curse like that.

Louis stared at him in surprise. “Payno, don't you fucking talk to me like that.” he teased, raising a brow.

“Shut up,” Liam shot, rubbing his temples in frustration.

Louis looked at me with raised brows and I shrugged. Then, he chuckled and wrapped his arm around Liam and ruffled his hair, causing Liam to push him away but a small laugh escaped his lips.

Harry suddenly appeared beside me, his side bumping mine. I turned to look at him and he acted innocent and careless. “How are you feeling, Thomas? All good?” he asked, staring at him.