Chapter 11

~•~ Chapter 11 ~•~

Claire's POV

"Claire, come on, love, we have things to do today." A sweet voice called softly from the other side of the door, bringing me slowly out of the world of dreams.

"Mmm?" I hummed, rolling on my side and slowly opening my eyes.

"Come on, babe, wake up." He said, knocking three times in the row on the door.

"Louis?" I mumbled and rubbed my temple. "What time is it?" I asked.

"Time for you to get off the bed, what do you think?"

I rolled my eyes and stood up. I was so hoping that this week will end and weekend would come, because I was so done with waking up in the morning at 7am.

"Fine, just give me ten minutes." I said.

"Okay."

One glance at the desk brought a smile to my lips, since the cup Harry gave me last night lied on it, empty and cold. I quickly got ready and left my room, leaving the cup back. I will go and clean it up later. Louis smiled at me, greeting me with a flirty wink before we went straight to the cafeteria. I was starting to get into a whole new routine, that doesn't involve waking up with a gun in hand and having to check out if zombies have entered my hideout. It was still new to me, but every time I walk down the hallway with one of the boys by my side, I can't help but feel the adrenaline rising inside of me.

"Breakfast?" I asked.

"Of course, but I get to pick what you'll eat."

I pouted as I took a seat and looked up at him. "Why? I'm not a kid, I know how to pick my food." I said, moving my hand.

He made a face. "I'm in charge, right? So zip it, and wait for me to bring you something to eat. Chill out." He said casually and walked away.

I sighed and let my eyes move around the room, noticing the people staring or stealing glances at me. I stiffened and looked down to my hands, fidgeting with them as I waited for Louis to return.

"Aye ayeee," I jumped at the sudden voice and turned to see Kate taking a seat beside me. "Good morning, Claire." She smiled, her tone light and her blue eyes shining.

"Morning." I let a tiny sigh of relief. Thankfully I wouldn't have to face all the stares by myself. Her smile grew even bigger and she leaned her elbows against the table, her ponytail bouncing behind his head. "You seem quite..happy today, or am I wrong?" I raised my brows.

She shrugged, letting a tiny squeal. "No, I guess you're not." she giggled and turned to me. "I was talking to Chris," she leaned closer so only I could hear what she was saying. "And he told me that I have something interesting that he wants to be close to." She squealed again, her words surprising me. "Can you believe it? Chris likes me!" she was literally jumping up and down with excitement written all across her features.

"Calm down," I laughed, grabbing her hands and lowering them down. "Okay, I can see that you have a crush on Chris." I smirked.

"Just a crush? I'm freaking dying for him!" she gushed, blue eyes wide. "Have you seen his abs? God, he's amazing." She looked up at the ceiling and bit her lower lip.

I laughed again. "Wow, you're so lucky, he likes you back! That's great!" I couldn't stop smiling. I had missed sharing private things with my sister. The emptiness and coldness I felt in my heart after she was gone was finally filled with warmth.

"I've been into him since I arrived here. He and Liam took care of my injures and he was such a gentleman - not that Liam wasn't, but he was just - ugh! He is perfect!" she was rushing the words and it was a bit difficult for me to catch up.