Chapter 70

~•~ Chapter 70 ~•~

The buildings were burning down as we drove through thw city, because of the fieeHarry parked right in front of the skyscraper, causing my hair to fly forward and get messy in front of my face. I huffed and jumped off, earning a chuckle from Thomas that stared at me in amusement.

I peeked at him through my narrowed eyes before adjusting my ponytail. I hated how loose my tie was. This shit was not good. The Jeep parked right behind our motorcycle and the three boys jumped out, carrying their guns with them.

“What do we do now?” Louis asked, pushing his fringe back.

I jumped in shock when four zombies burst out from a house_ growling loudly, their saliva trailing down the corner of their mouths. I cringed and aimed at them, my stomach churning.

“Watch out!” Liam shouted.

Zayn and Niall shot them down, but many more came out of the building. “Go inside! Go! Go!” Harry shouted, making us all rush to the entry of the skyscraper.

I couldn't see anything in the building and I hit my knee against a table or something. I also heard a loud noise and a body fell on me, almost sending me to the floor. I let a small scream and I collided with the wall while the other body fell on the floor.

“Shit!” Thomas hissed.

Liam and Zayn turned on their flashlights and finally let us see. Thomas was on the floor and Louis was trying to find something to grab while Harry and Niall were closing the doors.

“Thomas what the heck?” I chuckled and bent down to help him. I held out my hand and he rolled his eyes.

“Yeah, yeah, go ahead and laugh.” he said flatly, taking my hand and standing up.

The zombies started banging against the door, shouting and growling. “Step back!” Harry shouted as he and Niall backed away from the door.

“They're gonna get inside.” Liam said, sounding worried.

“We gotta get to the top floors.” Niall said, looking around with his flashlight. “There's an elevator right there!” he pointed at it with the flashlight.

I rushed over to it and pressed the button constantly, only to see that the light wasn't even turning on. “It's not working!” I yelled, kicking at the door out of anger.

The door Harry and Niall were guarding started cracking, causing them to raise their guns. “Find the stairs! Hurry!” Harry ordered sharply.

“Check out this side!” Zayn pointed at the left one and Liam rushed towards it.

Thomas and I checked the right one and he almost fell over a chair again. “Thomas!” I hissed, pulling him to my side.

“Shit, sorry I can't see anything!” he spat, frustrated.

I shook my head in disapproval although he couldn't see me. A small light caught my eye and I looked at the corner to see the small arrow light showing upstairs. Bingo.

“Guys! This way!” I yelled, causing all the flashlights to come to me.

“Go! Go!” Harry said, him and Niall pushing a table in front of the door. More bangs and cracks followed and suddenly, one of the windows broke, causing my heart to freeze.

“Shit!” I gasped, my eyes wide as I saw the shadow of the zombie climbing over the window, red eyes glowing.

Go!” Harry yelled as he shot down the zombie.