Chapter 18

~â€Â¢~ Chapter 18 ~•~

We waited about 10 minutes outside the hospital and killed about twenty zombies until finally the car Harry ordered arrived. Zayn was driving it, and he looked worried.

"Alright, we split up again. You guys go check out the west side, we'll go east. We'll meet up here in thirty minutes. Try to kill as many as you can." Harry instructed firmly before jumping out of the car.

"Be careful," Kate told me, squeezing gently my knee.

I nodded. "You, too."

We jumped in the red Jeep and Zayn's eyes were ready to bulge out in shock when he saw Niall and Harry bleeding. "Wh-what the hell?" He asked, turning in his seat to check up on me, too.

"Don't ask." Niall grumbled as he climbed in beside me. He rubbed his eye and sighed, while I adjusted my gun in my waistband.

"Of course I'll ask. What happened?" He said, turning to look at Harry who came in lastly.

"We crashed on a wall because of a zombie and the car exploded." Harry explained, buckling himself. "We're fine, though." He added, muttering.

"You don't seem that-," I gave Zayn a warning look and he shut his mouth. He really doesn't want to press Harry any further. He nodded, realising why I gave him this look and turned back in his seat. "At least you're alive." He murmured.

"How's it going with the bombs?" I asked, shifting in my seat as I lifted my leg to tie my laces.

"Better. Liam found three codes and turned off six bombs, but there are a lot of bombs left." Zayn shrugged as he pressed on the gas.

"With our car's explosion, I don't think the zombies will go to our hideout." Niall stated, wiping the blood on his sleeve.

"Still, we have to make sure they don't even think of going that way. They might be stupid, but these bastards know how to cause troubles." Zayn claimed.

An idea popped in my head, making me sit up straight. "Wait, Niall's right." I started. Niall turned to look at me. "There's no need to seek for the zombies. We can bring them to us."

Harry turned to look at me, seeming interested. "What are you suggesting? Risk our lives by shouting at them to come?" He raised a sarcastic brow.

A jolt of frustration was sent through me, but I ignored it. "No. We should go back to our car. It exploded, right? Which means the noise called all the zombies there. If we go there now, we will kill them all together. We win time." I explained.

Harry stared at me for a few seconds, taking in what I said. Niall seemed to agree as he nodded his head and gave me a small smile. "Yeah, Claire has a point. Why waste time by searching for them when we can find them all in one place?" he said, shrugging one shoulder.

"Where did your car crash?" Zayn asked.

Harry's eyes averted to Niall for a moment before turning back to look at Zayn. "Turn on the left, I'll show you the road." he said, voice strong.

"Did you bring any more guns?" Niall asked, turning around to look behind the seat if there are any guns.

"Barely got the time to grab two of them." Zayn answered.