Chapter 29

~•~ Chapter 29 ~•~

In case anyone is wondering, Boris Kodjoe is Chris :)

Oh and I'm going to ask a favor, please go and check out my other story, Don't Let Her Fall. It has to do with some demonic things and such and I would be so happy if you guys voted and commented a lot! Thank you.

Enjoy x

~•~ ~•~ ~•~

I was lost in a mixture of colours. Blurry images flashed before my eyes. Voices that I couldn't recognise talked to me. My body felt light. I didn't feel pain. I was numb.

A distant noise brought me back to reality. My head then started hurting. I slowly opened my eyes and groaned when bright lights hit me. I squeezed my eyes shut and brought my hand on my face, rubbing my temples in an attempt to soothe the ache. I groaned again, my throat tight.

“Ah, good to see you woke up. About damn time, I was so bored waiting for you.”

I frowned and turned to look at Niall, who was laying on the bed two meters away from me. “Niall?” I asked and turned to see that I was laying on a bed, too. “Shit, what happened to me?” I asked, confused.

“You got hit on the head and you passed out because of the lack of oxygen or something,” he explained, bored.

“Don't give me so many details, Niall.” I rolled my eyes, groaning when my head hurt again.

“Anyways, how you feeling now?” he asked, reaching to grab his glass from the bedside table.

“My head hurts.” I coaxed. “And my throat hurts.” I added.

“At least you can walk.” he huffed before gulping down his water. His eyes were so blue, deep and bright blue at the same time. Actually, all the colours looked too bright in this room.

What the hell?

I closed my eyes. “This is the last thing I wanted.” I murmured.

“You tell me.” he huffed again. “I'm stuck in this room with nothing to do.”

“What did the doctors say? Can I leave?” I asked, furrowing my brows.

“Yeah, Liam said you didn't get hit that hard. Lucky you.” he muttered.

“Great,” I said, sitting up. A jolt of pain hit my head, making me wince. “Ah shit.” I cursed, closing my eyes.

“What?”

“My head,” I whined and opened my eyes to look at him. He was smirking. “You find it funny?” my tone was a bit harsh.

He nodded, chuckling. “Oh yeah. I'm proud to see my student being stronger than a headache.” He said sarcastically.

“Thanks, now fuck off.” I snapped.

He laughed, finding my low mood amusing. “I'll pretend that you didn't just insult me for your own sake. I'm still in charge, you know.” he raised his brow.

I sighed. “You're right, I'm sorry.”

“Good girl.” he said and pressed a red button on the bedside table. “Liam will be here any minute.”

“Good.” I murmured and layed back down.

I was angry with myself because I hated being the weak one in the group. Why did I have to pass out? And why did it have to happen in front of the guys? They will now think I'm useless. I sighed out of frustration.