Chapter 36

~•~ Chapter 36 ~•~

Very long chapter, I actually love it because I had so much fun while writing it! Hope you do too! Enjoy xx

~•~ ~•~ ~•~

I brushed my hair a little too roughly when I reached the ends out of frustration. It has been four hours since Harry, that douche, locked me in my room. I had a shower to calm myself down, but that wasn't enough. I wanted to punch him right in the face for doing that. I am not a child. Yes, I risk some times, but I know myself better than he does and I know how much I can push my body.

I glanced at the clock. 4:58pm, which means it was 2 minutes before the end of me being caged in my own room. I groaned, brushing the last loose strand of my wet hair before sighing. He has been so angry at me that he came to the point to lock me here. Looks like every joke he makes he actually means it. I better take everything seriously that comes out from him mouth from now on.

The sound of the door being unlocked hit my ears and I snapped my head towards the door that opened slowly. I narrowed my eyes when he came in, carrying a tray in his hands with toasts and hot chocolate.

“Hey,” he said cooly, making me scowl at him. Despite being pissed at him, he still looked so damn good. His hair was perfectly pushed back and he was dressed in black, that made his eyes shine brighter.

I didn't say anything, I just sent him an angry look and huffed before continuing on brushing my already un-knotted hair. He closed the door with his foot and placed the tray next to me.

“You have to eat, you lost lunch.” he said easily and I scoffed.

“No shit.” I murmured, enough for him to hear.

I saw him from the corner of my eye smirk slightly, probably amused with my annoyed expression. That pissed me off even more. I glanced down at the tray, my stomach grumbling as the smell of hot chocolate and toast hit my senses. However, I wasn't going to show him that everything was okay by eating what he brought me. He wanted to make me forget about it by using food. Too bad I'm not a 6 year old, though.

I pushed the tray away, “I'm not hungry.” I said flatly.

He cocked a brow, “You have to eat for four hours.” He noted, crossing his strong arms across his chest.

“I wonder why,” I said sarcastically, looking up at him with a scowl.

“Oh come on, don't tell me you're going to get all difficult for this, too.” he said, cocking his head.

I pinched my lips in frustration, my eyes narrowing slightly. He studied me for a little longer before taking a seat on the bed, the mattress dipping because of his weight. I scooted a bit away, despite the sudden desire to be closer to him. His scent was so strong that it hit me like a truck, overwhelming my senses.

“Come on, you have to eat. Don't be like a child.” he urged, sounding like a parent.

“I'm not hungry.” I repeated through clenched teeth, pushing the tray further away from me.

“You have to eat.” he said, pushing the tray back towards me. “I'm not going to leave until you eat it.” He said, crossing his arms.

I huffed, “You'll sleep on the floor then.” I said, causing him to chuckle.

The fact that he found it funny made me wanna slam the toast in his face.

“Claire, you have to accept your punishment, which was pretty normal, may I add.” he said easily, moving his hand in the air.