Chapter 59

~•~ Chapter 59 ~•~

“So this is it, it's confirmed.” Louis mumbled, staring down at the floor, sad. “Harry is fucking leaving.”

My heart broke even more and I sighed heavily, the tears struggling to come to the surface. I wrapped my arms around my legs as everyone looked down with sadness covering their faces.

“God, how did we mess it up so bad?” Louis huffed, running both hands down his face.

“It wasn't really our fault, Louis. We did what we had to do.” Chris muttered, staring blankly at the glass in his hand.

“It's all because of that whore!” Louis suddenly yelled, his voice echoing in the air.

“The officer is the biggest fucking douche I've ever met.” Zayn snapped, staring up at the black sky. “He had everything planned.”

I sighed and looked up at the sky, the cold wind doing little to ease the burning pain in my heart. Harry was going to be taken to another campus. I couldn't just wrap it around my mind. I hated the fact that tomorrow Harry will step out of this building and might never come back.

I rested my cheek on my knee and sighed. I hated this feeling. This anticipation and hope for something unbelievable and impossible. This hate for Casey, Harry, my luck and myself. This pain that kept pinching my heart. It was slowly draining me.

“I'm so sick of this drama.“ Liam muttered before taking a long sip from his beer. “And the worst part is that we're losing another member of our family.” he added, making my heart warm but also break. He looked sadly at the ground and ran a hand through his hair. “I hate this, man, I really do.”

“We all do.” Zayn sighed, tapping Liam's arm.

There was an obvious sad mood around and tension flying in the air. Like, if someone who didn't know what happened nor didn't know us, came here and saw us, he would immidiately realise that something awful is bothering us all.

“I'm telling you, once Harry leaves, I'm out of the army group.” Louis suddenly announced, making us all look at him. He made a face as he stared ahead. “I'm not going to stay a minute longer in that group since Harry won't be the leader. Just no.” he stated, moving his head. He had his hood on and a cigarette between his fingers, obviously irritated and sad with what was going on.

“Man, you can't give up on the group,” Chris said lowly.

“Yes I fucking can, Chris!” Louis snapped and turned to glare at Chris with his intent blue angry eyes. “My only leader is Harry. I will not accept any fucking order from anyone else and I will not serve anyone else.” He stated, dead serious. “Now fuck off, man.” he moved his hand dismissively and took a hint from his joint.

“I'm right behind you, Louis.” I said, causing everyone to turn and look at me in shock. “Harry brought me here, Harry put me in the army group. I'm not going to obey any other jerk that steps foot in here to replace Harry.” I said, staring blankly at the concrete wall across from me.

“Claire..” Liam muttered.

“I'm not changing my mind.” I stated, tightening my grip around my legs as tears burned my eyes.

“Niall will probably join us aswell.” Louis shrugged before throwing the cigarette off the wall. “It's up to you if you want to stay. Zayn, gimme another one.” he said, leaning over Zayn with his hand held out.