Chapter 61

~•~ Chapter 61 ~•~

I woke up because of the cold air hitting my skin and causing me to shiver. I blinked for a couple of seconds before taking in the person next to me. Harry was sleeping calmly, facing me. His long hair was messily falling in front of his face in a nice way and his lips were slightly parted. He seemed comfortable and tired. His hand was cupping mine and he somehow managed to get most of my blanket around him.

I actually smiled and shrugged it off. He had a bad day yesterday and all this stress was weighing him down. I didn't mind that we weren't spooning or that he had most of the blanket. I don't need all that cute shit to make me feel nice and happy. All I want is him and we don't have to be like all those people describe the 'perfect' relationship.

The cold wind hit my skin again, making me shiver. Frowning, I looked up at the radiator to see that it was turned off. What the hell? I didn't switch it off last night and from what I remember, Harry slept before me, because he got bored while I was searching for my birth control pills which I eventually found them. Sighing, I pushed the blanket off of me and sat up. That's when Harry moved his hand and rubbed his eye before groaning.

“What's wrong?” he asked.

“It's so cold in here,” I murmured, standing up. I grabbed the remote and pressed the red button to turn the radiator on, but the red button wouldn't turn green. “Why isn't it working?” I asked, frowning even deeper.

Harry shifted his body on one elbow and looked over at me with brows furrowed. “What the hell?” he muttered before running a hand down his face.

“Maybe the batteries ran out,” I murmured, twisting the remote in my hand to see that there wasn't any button to help me take the back cap off.

“This one doesn't need batteries, Zayn's creation.” Harry chuckled, voice raspier.

My eyes widened in surprise. “Really? Wow,” I chuckled and looked back at the radiator. I placed my hand on top of the surface feel nothing but the cold material and no heat coming out. “Then why isn't it working?” I asked, shaking my head.

“Dunno, I'll go check it out, now.” He muttered, sitting up.

“No, it's fine, I'll just get another blanket, you don't have to get up,” I assured, shaking my head. I turned to look at the clock, “It's 4:15am, go back to sleep.” I said, walking towards the bed.

“You sure?” he asked, looking up at me.

I nodded. “Yeah,” I answered easily and pecked his cheek before walking over to the dresser. I could feel his eyes on me as I got another blanket out. “Just don't get this one only for yourself.” I teased as I made my way back to the bed.

“Did I?” he cackled and layed back down. I swear, butterflies kicked in my stomach at the sight of a grinning Harry laying in my bed, with his long hair covering his face. “Sorry babe, didn't even realise.” he said, giving me an amused look.

“It's fine,” I said and climbed in bed. I pulled the blanket all over us on top of the other blanket and scooted closer to him. “You comfortable?” I asked quietly.

“Mhmm.” he hummed with closed, lips curled in a smirk. He wrapped his arm around me. “You?”

“Very.”

“Your arm? Does it hurt?”

“No.”

“Good.”

Silence for a few minutes as we both tried to sleep. I snuggled and felt the heat of his body, loving how good it felt that moment.

“I'll tell the boys today.” he suddenly said, making me furrow my brows.