Chapter 37

~•~ Chapter 37 ~•~

Another update because I'm soo in the mood! One week until spring break ugh! Enjoy this one babes x

~•~ ~•~ ~•~

“Girl, you were great! Did you see his face when we gave back the guns?” Thomas said, giving me an amused look as we walked down the hallways, heading back to our rooms. His cheekbone had a small trace of green paint and the ends of his hair had yellow paint matted on it.

“He won't talk to me for the rest of the night,” I joked, although part of me knew I was right. Harry seemed pissed when that woman's voice announced that Harry was out. He didn't like it when the others cheered me up about my victory, how much when they teased him that he lost from a girl.

“He doesn't like losing, we all know that.” He nodded, moving his hand in front of him. “But damn, his face!” he laughed again, making me giggle. “Eapecially when Louis teased him, he wanted to shove that gun up his ass, I'm sure!” he said, making me laugh along.

Indeed, Harry's glare was hard towards Louis, as if he was planning how to kill him inside his head. Seeing how much it annoyed him that he had lost amused me. I finally had something to throw in his face. I won, I got really tired and hit a lot, but I won.

“Let's see if he'll show up later.” Thomas chuckled, eyes staring ahead, a grin on his face.

I shrugged, “Even if he does, he won't talk to me nor Louis.” I said. We had planned all of us to go up to the roof at 11pm just to chill out, have a few drinks and have some fun. We all agreed to go, along with Harry, but I don't really see him coming.

“Nah, he will be okay, with a few drinks he will loosen up.” He said easily, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I smiled up at him, “You really are something, Claire.” he said, raising his fist.

I bumped my fist with his, “Thanks. But I really just think I'm well-trained, that's all.” I admitted cooly. We reached my room's door and he pulled his arm away, “I have to take a shower, I'm covered in paint.” I said, looking down at my purple palms and orange stains on my fingers.

“True, we look like freaks.” he chuckled, running a hand through his hair. Then, he looked at his yellow fingers, ”Shit! I got paint in my hair! I gotta go!” he said and hurriedly walked away, making me laugh as I watched him.

I shook my head in amusement and entered my quiet room. I closed the door, a smile on my lips. It was the smile of victory. I couldn't feel any better about this. Harry lost, because I beat him. If that didn't make me wanna pat myself in the back, then I don't know what would.

I entered the bathroom, the smell of lemons hitting my senses. What's up with the lemon sprays in here? Huffing, I closed the door and locked it, thinking that someone might come to my room and search for me and the last thing I wanted was someone to enter the bathroom while I'm having a shower.

I stripped from my clothes and turned on the water, waiting for it to turn hot. I tested the temperature with my fingers and once it turned hot, I stepped in the shower and slid the glass door shut. A small moan came from my lips when I felt the water travel down my back and all the way to my legs. The ache on my lower back even diminished a bit.

I scrubbed my body with the soap, massaging my skin gently to get rid of the paint and the pain. I felt my muscles relax and I suddenly had the urge to sleep. I then grabbed the shampoo and washed my hair, tilting slightly my head back as I massaged my sculp, making sure no paint stays. Once I rinsed my hair, I grabbed the conditioner and applied it from the middle of the length of my hair to the ends. I rinsed my hair again and I stepped out of the shower. Fog was created, making the room feel warmer.