You Did All This, For Me?

You fell to the ground. The dizzying sensation inside your head was too much to bare. You felt a hand on your waist. There was a muffled voice in the background as you struggled to regain clarity inside your head. You tried to sit up. Your arms felt weak as you pulled yourself up. The hand move to the small of your back. You blinked, several times, before the world came spiraling back into focus. You sucked in a breath, glancing around at your surroundings. Where the hell I am?
You glanced upwards. Cedric peered down at you, worried lines etched into his face. You stared back at him confused. He gasped, grabbing your face in his hand, causing you to shift uncomfortably. his gripped tightened as he searched your eyes, as if looking for something. "(Y/N)? Baby? Can you hear me? Do you know who I am?" You looked at him in shock and his frown deepened with worry. You stared at him for a minute longer, before standing on you tiptoes and kissing him lightly on the cheek.
"Don't be stupid! You're such a little prat! Of course I know who you are! How could I forget you? And you of all people? There's no way in hell!" Cedric smirked, as he reached for your hand, intertwining you fingers together.
"I am pretty unforgettable, aren't I? At least that's what I've heard!" You rolled your eyes, pushing him away, ever so slightly. He smiled, cheekily. He helped you to your feet, steadying you as he did so. Grasping his hand, you looked around, the sharp smell of salt water hitting you hard. The soft crashing of waves hitting the shore rang in your ears. A beach? You felt the soft grains of sand shift beneath your feet. Definitely a beach.
With his hand still trained on your back, he began to lead you down the shore of the ocean. You leaned in to him. "Where are we going, Ced?" He smiled to himself.
"You'll see him soon enough, baby girl. It's meant to be a surprise. I think you'll love it and then all of that climbing and hard work will be worth it." You smirked, playfully gasping at his statement. He grinned.
"I don't know about that! Climbing in a dress is not exactly my forte." Cedric bumped your shoulder playfully, smiling.
"But then again neither is being on time, is it?" You scowled, knowing he was telling the truth. You were dead awful at showing up anywhere, punctual. You nudged his ribs with your elbow as you grinned wickedly. All he did was shake his head and continue leading you down the beach. The breeze picked up, causing the ocean spray to coat you in small droplets. You shivered, perhaps today was not the day to wear a sleeveless dress. Or a dress at all. Cedric dropped his hand from your back and shrugged off the jacket he was wearing. He draped it over your shoulders, wrapping his own arm around you for extra measures.
You gave him a thankful smile and snuggled deeper into the crook of his arm. He kissed the top of your head, sending an instant rush of warmth through you. You walked a bit further, before Cedric stepped in front of you, blocking your path. You gave him a questioning look. "What are you doing?" He smiled before setting his palm over you're eyes.
"Keep your eyes closed (Y/N/N)! I don't want you to ruin the surprise for yourself. Just follow me. I'll guide you." You sighed nervously but closed your eyes. He carefully removed his hand, taking your arm and guiding you in the right direction. You walked a few feet before he stopped you again. You could sense the smile that was coating his features. You couldn't help but grin yourself. "Alright! Open your eyes!"
You opened your (E/C) eyes and gasped. A black and white blanket carpeted the sand, decorated with a variety of throw pillows, stashed against the rocks. A picnic basket was set to the side, while candles lined the perimeter of the blanket. Another wool throw lay on top of the picnic basket. Behind you, the sun began to sink underneath the horizon, making the candles glow brighter. You smiled, turning to Cedric.
"You did all this, for me?" You asked, your mouth falling open. Cedric's arms snaked around your waist from behind. His chin rested on top of your (H/C) hair.
"Of course I did! This is our first date! I wanted it to be special! I wanted it to be perfect! For you! It had to be perfect for you!" You grinned, a warm blush spreading to the apples of your cheeks. Cedric smiled, kissing a spot behind your ear.
"Thank you! I can't tell you how much this means to me! Cedric, how did you have time to do this? When did you do this?" He beamed, showing his signature, dazzling smile. He took your hand and led you toward the blanket. You were about to sit down, when he wrapped one of his arms underneath your knees and the other resting under your shoulder blades, sweeping you off your feet. You shrieked, surprised.
You kicked off your sandals as he spun you around. You laughed as he gently set you down on the blanket. He collapsed down beside you, propping himself up on an elbow. Kissing you passionately, he let out a soft moan, causing you to giggle.
"Will you please tell me your secret on how you put all this together without me knowing?" Cedric yawned, his eyes glimmering mischievously.
"Oh it wasn't any trouble." He yawned again, shifting to rest his head on your lap. You absentmindedly raked your hands through his taffy colored locks. His hand caressed your cheek gently as he continued. "I got up this morning around 4 AM while you were still asleep. I ran down to some of the Muggle shopes to get a few things. Then I took the port key to the beach and was back in time for breakfast." You bent down and kissed his forehead. Your heart swelled with love.
"Thank you, Ced! You really outdid yourself. And to be honest, this is the sweetest thing anyone has over done for me! This is by far the best first date I could've ever asked for, let alone imagine. Your amazing." His beamed with pride, before pulling himself up to a sitting position. He held your chin in between his thumb and index finger, staring into your beautiful (E/C) eyes. He pressed his lips to yours, kissing you softly.
"Anything for my girl! And I mean anything," he murmured against your lips. You smiled, kissing him again and again. This was the best date ever.