Javi didn't say anything for a bit and after a few seconds she nodded, closing her eyes to prepare for the pain. Still, she was surprised as what she felt instead was Jack's lips on hers- a small symbol of the tenderness between them. She looked up at him and he smiled- in that moment, any fear she felt was gone.

Jack nodded at Javi who once again nodded back and then again closed her eyes. She winced, she waited and a few seconds later she was unable to sustain a second loud and blood curdling shriek.

Then, just as quickly as it was over, she was out cold.

Jack noticed the way that Javi swayed sideways as the ropes released her body and he reached out to catch her, trying to be careful to support her arm.

"Shit." He mumbled as he tilted the chair to it's side, laying her down gently.

"Miguel... what is taking you so long? Oh god."

Jack didn't look up at Max who was running in from the balcony.

"What did they do to her?" Max muttered in a mix of horror and surprise.

Jack's hands finally managed to coordinate at the bindings around her ankles.

"Her arm is broken." Jack said, picking her up as gently as he could.

"We'll need to get her to a doctor." Max said, leading the way out the balcony and down the steps to the garden.

"If I take her to a doctor they'll ask questions- look at her." Jack's voice came through loud and angrily.

"She's going to need someone to set her arm." Max insisted as Jack gently placed her in the back seat of the car.

"Drive me to the hotel." Jack said, taking his phone out of his pocket and dialing a number as they drove away.

"Miguel- You need to get her to a doctor..." Max insisted but Jack shushed him as the phone rang.

"I'm on my way." the voice on the line said, not giving Jack a chance to say a word as he hung up.

"I need your help." Jack said, looking at Max now. Max was quiet for a few minutes as he drove on.

"What do you need?" Max asked. It was strange- Max had done a number of jobs for a number of men and he knew that some of the scenarios he helped created ended like this but he'd never seen something like this so up close.

"I need you to stay with her while I go up for our things." Jack said simply.

"And then what?" Max asked, unsure if he wanted to be involved any further.

"Someone will be coming to pick us up- You'll help her into the car." Jack said, pulling down the mirror in the passenger seat and trying to clean himself up.

"Who?" Max asked.

"Andre."

-----

"Vivi... VIVIANA PERONI!"

Vivi sighed and rolled her eyes as she knelt down next to Davide who was on his tummy, wiggling around. He'd been crawling for a week now but he could be quite lazy sometimes- he'd certainly taken his time to get started.

"Hello Mr. Peroni." Viviana muttered, knowing that Matteo was about to give her a sound scolding.

"Don't hello me. Do you want to explain to me what you're doing on the floor?" He said, bending down and putting his face very near to hers. Viviana didn't look up.

"It would appear that I'm with my son- enjoying quality time." She said, smiling at Davide who was once again back on his knees and shifting back and forth.