Chapter 33

They should have done this sooner.

That was the first thought Javi had when she woke up early, still wrapped up in Jack's arms. She felt like if she smiled any wider, her lips would reach her ears and just as suddenly it faded as she blushed at her own boldness.

She couldn't believe she'd actually jumped on him.

She turned over and looked at Jack, whose large arm was draped over her, weighing her down.

She still couldn't believe it. She closed her eyes, savoring his every word. He'd wanted her- he'd desired her. All that time she thought she was an annoyance and she'd chided herself for thinking he could even see her... and he did. He'd seen her the whole time.

Javi closed her eyes and felt herself grow red again as she remembered every last touch.

Once they'd hit the bed there had been nothing to stop them. Nothing, She felt as Jack had toppled onto her, his lips just as insatiable as her own. The little bit of clothes she'd worn had gone quickly- his shirt following seconds later.

He'd sat up, straddling her, watching her turn pink under his gaze.

"Something wrong?" He asked with a smile. Javi shook her head.

"It just occurred to me how very nude I am." She said, her hands moving towards his shirt.

"You just noticed, huh?" He said, feeling how her fingers grazed the edge of his shirt and the skin beneath it.

"I..." She tried to say, sitting up to help with his shirt but he gave her a playful shove back down. She frowned.

"You what?" He asked, still smiling down at her.

"I want to see you, Jack." She said, the same decisive and confident tones in her voice as usual. He chuckled again.

"In a second... I'm still too busy enjoying what I see." He said.

She smiled and placed her arms behind her head, relaxing. Jack immediately raised a brow in confusion.

"What?" He asked, deciding now was the time to pull off his shirt.

"I'm enjoying watching you enjoy what you see." She said with a chuckle. He smiled and leaned over to lay down next to her, placing his hand over her flat belly. She didn't move, she only looked down at the hand for a second before turning to look at Jack, whose dark grey eyes were burning into her skin.

She didn't stop staring at him, even when she felt his fingers move up towards her breast, cupping and squeezing greedily.

"You're make me suffer for it, aren't you?" She said playfully, sucking in her breath when his hand finally journeyed down below her navel. He nodded.

"But you'll enjoy every second of it." He said, leaning in and kissing her.

Now Javi lay down next to this giant of a man, thinking how fun making love had been. Jack was anything but rough in his lovemaking- he'd been volatile, passionate. There were moments when it hurt so good, moments when he knew just how much to pull, push and fight, moments when he knew just how soft to nibble instead of bite.

Javi could have spent all day in bed if it wasn't for her stupid bladder. With a sigh, she wiggled, trying to get out from under Jack's arm but the more she moved, the tighter he pulled her to him.

She'd struggled, moving her legs, trying to peel away him arm- she didn't want to wake him but she might not have a choice.

"What are you doing?" He finally muttered as she was trying to slide downwards to get out of his hold.