"go." He muttered, thinking that if Javi didn't disappear with him soon, Jack might stop her and put an end to this entire farce. "go"

He repeated to himself over and over. The sooner she was out of his sight, the sooner he could go back to the car and turn on the monitor.

Matteo had insisted she carry the pin and even if he hadn't Jack would have suggested it. While Javi thought she was supposed to go to his private room, drop the pin and then find a reason to get out, the reality was very different.

Javi was going to get caught. The pin was there for them to watch and there was nothing Jack could do to save her until she had managed to keep her mouth shut through all the tests that Matteo mentioned Marco would try.

After all- Matteo himself had taught Marco how to vet out spies.

Jack cringed- he hated it. Hated it.

"You look so serious?" Andre said, approaching Jack who looked like he would commit bloody murder.

Jack turned to Andre and sighed.

"I have a bit of a headache. Had one all day." He lied. Andre smiled.

"Of course. She's a complicated lady, isn't she?" Andre said with a grin. Jack raised his eyebrow.

"Who?" Jack asked, pretending not to know who he spoke about. He sighed, noting that Javi was no longer in the room.

"your wife." Andre said, emphasizing the word.

"She can be." Jack said at length.

"Walk with me." Andre said, picking up his drink and moving towards the exit. Jack stared after him for a moment, his eyes shifting quickly to Max who nodded, noting that he was leaving the room.

"Are you coming?" Andre asked. Jack did not reply but instead followed him out.

----

Javi looked around the next room, and felt deja vu. It was like being with Phillip all over again. She looked to Marco, trying to reassure herself- that would NOT happen again.

"Tell me, Jimena- how long have you been married?" Marco asked, leading her to a table where a game was being dealt. There wasn't many people in the room and her instinct told her they all worked for him.

This had to be the room that Jack said she needed to drop the pin in, but where....

"Two years." Javi said.

"You must have been married very young." Marco replied. "The lady too."

Javi looked at the dealer as he handed her a few cards. She picked them up gingerly, looking over them before sorting them quite privately.

"Not that young- 22." She said. Marco laughed.

"Oh dear- I would have sworn you were just 22 yourself." He said. Javi smiled.

"yes, I'm told I look quite young." She said.

"Young yes, but womanly...very." He said in low tones.

Javi blushed and played carefully- she didn't have much experience with Blackjack and so she was careful not to get too confident. They spoke, leisurely, he flirted... outrageously and she flirted back, the whole time trying to figure out how she could inconspicuously drop the pin into a potted plan or under a table.

Javi was so wound up that she hadn't realized when she begun to win.

"You're certainly a very lucky charm." Marco said with a grin, noting how she had nearly doubled the original bet in such a short time.