59.

Hussein looked down at his phone before heading over to his sister's room. "What did you do?"

"Nothing," she began. "Yet."

"Why can't you just leave her alone?! Isn't it enough that you know the secret?"

"Nope."

Hussein ran his fingers through his short hair. "She isn't even in this town anymore and you can't let the poor girl have her peace!"

"Stay out of it Hussein!" She snarled, tired of her brother's speech. "This is something you will never understand. Never ever understand. So stop. Please."

"I won't," Hussein said. "She is my best friend. I can't let you hurt her like this. I am warning you Husseina: touch her and I'll tell our parents everything you've been up to."

"You wouldn't."

"I would."

"You're bluffing."

"Mum!"

Husseina panicked, then covered her brother's mouth as she heard footsteps. It wasn't long before their mother was standing infront of them. "What wrong thing have you done Ina?"

"Nothing mum," the young lady replied. "Nothing at all."

"Good. Now, get to the kitchen and chop the vegetables on the table. Cchalo cchalo!"

*&*&*&*&

Once supper had ben dished out and everyone was happy and fed, Husseina retired to her lair and shut the door with the lock. She needed to do some final planning before calling it a night.

She took a screen shot of the previous text conversations she had with Tasha and saved them on a folder labeled 'Fiona.'

Next, she sat on her bed and organized the pictures she had of Fiona and James from Big Time Rush in bed together,  both from the previous year and the current one. She labeled this folder 'Gina and Fiona.'

The third folder had an audio and a visual of Gina that had never before been seen. She had got it from her cousin in Denver who she couldn't thank enough for his help. She grinned as she put this in a folder labeled 'Gina.'

She then pulled a few photos she had been saving for the final blow- pictures of Harry and Niall acting as more than friends. She knew that Niall was as straight as they came, and he was a supportive friend to his closest. Harry just so happened to be in the mix, and no one could understand him better than Beck Oliver could. She labeled this folder 'Niall' and added Harry as an after thought.

Feeling exhausted from all her scheming, she got up and went to brush her teeth while preparing for bed. Max would be texting shortly to tuck her in virtually. He had traveled to Britain to celebrate Christmas with his family. Husseina missed him, but she missed Zayn the most.

All in due time, she said to her aching heart. He would be hers in due time. No insignificant woman would take her place. Zayn was all hers, no one else's.

*&*&*&*&

Waking up was a process for Husseina. She usually went online to see how her friends and enemies were doing. The Jonas Brothers were traveling to California according to Kevin. Nick was missing somebody special and Joe was thinking that some girl was kinda hot.

Demi was looking forward to family time in New Jersey while Taylor was still feeling like her previous date was a fairytale. That would no doubt turn Into a song.

Fiona was having herself a fiesta, while her best friend Gina was just glad about something. Zayn was counting down to something and she couldn't help wishing it was to when he could see her again.

Niall and Tasha had the same updates as always. This time it was quoting Gwen Stephanie's "Great Escape." How strange.

Husseina rolled her eyes before checking Hussein's update. He had written 'Basketball' just like Liam. Those two were dufus and kept it mostly on the ball side of things.

"Ina, are you up?!" Her mum called, and Husseina groaned before sitting up in bed and pushing her hair into a bun. She then got out of bed, sliding her feet into her fuzzy bunny slippers, before going downstairs to help set up breakfast.

Thirty minutes later, the entire family was munching breakfast as Zayn checked in. Husseina perked up at seeing him and she felt glad she hadn't covered her head yet, and her toned legs were visible beneath her pajama shorts. Her mum didn't seem to notice anything unusual as Zayn was forced to join them for something. Hussein frowned when he saw his sisters legs on display.

"Ina, don't you feel cold?" He asked as he tossed a leso at her. She grinned before winking at Zayn who looked uncomfortable. She placed her hand on her cheek and sighed, making Zayn notice her wavy hair that looked really soft to the touch. He looked down and away.

"Can I be excused?" Zayn asked and before he could get a reply, he ran off. Hussein glared at his sister who gracefully excused herself and followed Zayn's direction of exit.

She loosened her hair and let it fall down to her waist in beautiful waves and she swung her lips as she walked up the stairs and past Hussein's door. Zayn was seated at his friend's bed and he looked up as he heard feet patter quietly on the hallway carpet. His eyes widened when he saw her walk past, her beautiful hair following her body movements. He bit his lower lip as he watched her legs carry her away, and he groaned internally.

Why was he getting affected by her? He ought to feel nothing. Nothing at all. Think of Gina, he told himself. Beautiful Gina who got nothing on her. However,  the more he thought of Gina, the more aware he was of his ex sitting a room away in pajamas that made her look so attractive.

All you want is Gina. Not Husseina. Gina.

Groaning, he wished that Hussein would finish his breakfast so that he could focus on the day's activities. He stared at his phone, before deciding to text Gina.

To Gina
Hello beautiful. I've been thinking of you.

He had just sent the message and was awaiting an answer when he realized that she was probably too busy to text him back.

"Do you miss Gina? I guess she doesn't. You've been staring at that phone for a minute now."

Zayn looked up to see Husseina standing at the door, looking at him almost sadly. "What do you want Husseina?" He asked, remembering to keep his eyes on her top half and avoid staring at those toned thighs that called to him. She knew what she was doing, and Zayn was feeling his resolve melting as he fought to push all the feelings he still had for her back down.

"Nothing really," she said, acting distracted. She picked up a book from the table next to the door, looked at it in a disinterested way before tossing it to the side and yawning cutely. Zayn watched her stretch and bit his lower lip as her top inched a few inches higher.

Damn it! He groaned as he looked down at his phone just as it vibrated. The screen lit up with a notification that Gina had replied.

From Gina
Hey handsome. What about me? I'm on my way to the gym.

Zayn grinned before looking up at Husseina. "What were you saying?"

"I have family at Boulder too. My cousin is an elite gymnast, and he trains at The Rock. He won bronze at Nationals, and medalled silver at Worlds. His name is Kerem. You have probably heard of him..." she trailed off, baiting Zayn. "He has only had his eyes on one girl his entire life."

There was silence as Zayn put two and two together. Oh dear God no. Not her. Please not her.

"HUSSEINA!" Her brother called, standing behind her, his hand holding the leso she had left downstairs on the seat. She merely smiled as she took the leso and walked away smiling. The damage was already done.