31.

I don't know how I'm feeling, It's like I need you.
And if you let me,
I can fix you.

"Tonight is the night," Miss. King said as she looked at each of her dancers. "Don't think of tomorrow, or yesterday, or last year," here she looked at Gina who looked away. "None of that crap matters. Nothing should stop us from making this the best performance we have ever made. Yeah?"

They all nodded, and she grinned as she motioned for Gina to take over. "Guys... and girls, you heard what Miss. King said. This is really important. Don't think of anything but what we've worked so hard to achieve. We own the stage, we do this! Yeah?!"

"Tonight, we dance!" André cheered.

"Hell yes!" They all yelled and brought it in for a final cheer. Gina could already see Zayn's eyes on her as they took their positions backstage.

"Hey."

"Hey."

Right then, the MC announced them on stage and Zayn went to take his position, but not before whispering "good luck" to her.

The harmonization to 'Princess of China' began before Tori and Niall began to sing.

'Cause you really hurt me
Oh,
You really hurt me...

Then came Jade singing 'Blurred Lines' and André was the first from Dance Club on stage to dance, with Eleanor joining him.

Gina could tell it was getting closer and closer to her turn as next she appeared on stage. She could hear them cheering her as she danced back and forth, seamlessly going with the harmony before hearing the song change again just as she fell on her knees.

I came in like a wrecking ball!

As if on cue, a wrecking ball swung right infront of her like a pendulum.

I never hit so hard in loooveee
All I wanted was to break your walls,
All you ever did was, wreck me...

Then there it was, another change. She was up and gone. She went around the stage again... dancing so well that the student body went up in cheers.

Then came the final part of their performance. Zayn and Gina. Gina and Zayn. She felt her breath hitch. Her eyes shut as she heard the pulse of her heart in her ears. She knew he could tell, and she looked at him for guidance. He stared back as he joined in with Niall's harmony.

If you love me like I love you,
Then you know I've got that feeling inside...

She harmonized before stepping in with her mashup as planned.

I want you to know, that it's our time,
You and me bleed the same light...

Their pitch kept rising and rising until she broke out loudly as the beatboxing stopped.

YOU AND ME RUN THE SAME COURSE!

The students cheered as Zayn and her sang along together, ending the song with the help of everyone else. The last note found her sprawled on the stage with Danielle doing a head stand over her. Eleanor was doing the same over Dallas. André and Tori were posed like James Bond, with Jade doing the typical rockstar sort of salute-tongue out with her fingers making the peace salute.

There was even a human scissor!

The lights dimmed as they broke formation. After that came ballet mixed with hiphop dancing. It was... interesting. Gina walked to mingle with the students who all wanted to touch and hold and talk to her. It all felt nice, but even then, she missed her best friends. She scanned the huge room for them but only got awarded with more adoring fans.

"You're needed backstage sweetpie."

Gina apologized before excusing herself. She walked to the required room and had another costume change. Joe smiled at how good she looked, his eyes widening at the t-shirt she had on.

"Is that a small?"

"Yup!" She replied before winking. "What d'ya think?"

"That I should take you home tonight."

She rolled her eyes. "You're stupid!"

"Joe, stop flirting," Kevin said, elbowing his brother hard.

"Yeah Joe, stop flirting with Gina." Nick spoke up pretty fast. Gina laughed.

"Nick, get your own dancer to trouble. Better yet, go play piano or something."

"Go find a panda to hug Joey," Nick retorted.

"Smooth. Real smooth. Hey Nick, guess what happens when you disturb a panda? It gets territorial and kicks you off it's bamboo."

"Both of you, Shut UP! We have a show in a few minutes!" Kevin called. "Save your arguments for the end of the show! Now, MOVE IT!"

The three brothers got on stage and started to perform as the dancers got on their feet and made the audience cheer the brothers like crazy. Gina was the one who they were all watching as she danced across the stage with a number of partners. Once it was over, she walked off stage just as she spotted Fiona. She had just started making her way over to her but she got stopped.

"Can you save me a dance?" Nathan asked her kindly.

"Yeah, sure."

By the time she turned back, Fiona was gone. She looked around but couldn't see her. Eventually, she walked backstage to change back into her dress.

Zayn watched her walk out of the changing rooms and his heart skipped a beat. Her beautiful eyes were staring straight at him. He straightened his coat before smiling down at her. He wanted to come by and steal her for himself.

She smiled as she got to him. "Can we dance? Before everyone else starts bugging either of us..."

"Meaning it has happened? Getting bugged?"

"Yes," she said as he led her to the dancefloor. "In elementary school, Harry and I came for our class party as dates and didn't end up dancing together because we kept being separated. He actually booked one tonight," she looked up at him. Her eyes amazed him, and he found himself smiling.

"You did good tonight," he smiled. "You sounded amazing! Have you been singing since the incident?"

She grinned, looking to the side. "I really must be a singer if I say 'yes' so I won't do that... Fiona?"

"Hello best friend. How have you been?"