55.

Husseina shook her head at Harry who was biting his nails as he waited for a message from someone. She didn't know who, and right now, she would kill to know who he was biting his fingers for. If only Tasha were here and wasn't being so rebellious, as her stubborn curls, then everything would be going great.

"Hey," Max called to her quietly as he sat down. He kissed her cheek and noticed she was looking in Harry's direction. "Should I be worried that you're eyeing that lanky dude when all the muscles you need are right here?"

She laughed, kissing his cheek. "Don't you worry babe. He got nothing on you. I was just wondering who he was texting on the phone and why he was biting his fingers and nails. I mean, what's up with him?! Is he always like that when Britain's Got Talent ends?"

Max threw a look at Harry before speaking. "He really does look gay, doesn't he?"

Husseina rolled her eyes. "For your information, he Is as straight as they come. He likes checking out your ex anytime we are on the hallways and in their classes together, I heard they exchange opinions and notes and stuff... but who cares what they do? What matters is that we are together, yeah?"

Max let his eyes wander over her beautiful features before he nodded then kissed her hand before going back to his scrumptious food. In his head, he stored away the possible flirting information his current girlfriend had on his previous one, and he smiled when he realized that now he really didn't care who she got it on with. Thinking of her and Zayn didn't hurt as much suddenly. What was happening? Did Husseina, the cunning vixen, have something to do with it?

As her boyfriend zoned out to his many thought that he had, over the past few days, accumulated, she texted Tasha.

To Tasha
Where are you?

From Tasha
Cafeteria

To Tasha
What are you doing?

From Tasha
Lunch

To Tasha
I want you to find out who Harry is seeing.

From Tasha
Not my job anymore.

To Tasha
Deny me and I will go ahead and expose your dirty little secret.

Husseina raised her eyes to look at Tasha who was across the mess with Niall. The pretty girl most definitely felt the stare but chose to ignore it. Husseina knew it because she saw Niall looking her way twice or thrice, then he would whisper in his girl's ear. How pathetic to get her bottle blonde boyfriend involved in their business deal.

Husseina however, swore she wouldn't give up. Tasha was very resourceful, and her body was tiny-she got in and out of situations pretty fast before people noticed her true intentions.

Niall could be a good distraction, come to think of it. He wasn't too bad on the eyes. Husseina actually thought he was attractive, which was saying alot for his typical Irishman behavior. Even then, she knew he was a charmer. He had a great voice and he was friends with Zayn, who she still wanted, and she needed to spy on him and Gina.

Talking about Gina, how was her music coming along? She caught Max staring at her.

"What trouble are you thinking of stirring this time?" He asked quietly. "It better have nothing to do with Gina."

"Why would you even think I'd go there? You made It clear that she was offlimits to me."

"It is good that you remembered. Leave them alone, okay?"

"Okay. You don't wanna share the spoils. Okay."

"Husseina..."

She got up and walked away as she quickly finished typing her message and sent It just as she walked past the table Niall and Tasha were at.

To Tasha
Bring your blonde with you to my house at half past six. We need to talk. Don't be late.

*&*&*&*&

"How's your stage fright?" Demi asked Gina as they stood side by side in the school hallway. The two girls were both heading to the garden outside because they had a free class. Nick, unfortunately, was stuck in class with Fiona.

"When i dance, I am not afraid. Singing on the other hand..."

Demi tapped her back gently. "Don't you worry. I know someone who can help. You know Tori and Dallas... they had the same fear too, but now... it is gone."

"Tori? As in Tori Vega the girl from the Acapella Club? The very cheekboned Tori?!"

"The very one Tori!" Demi affirmed. "She was a mess! She got unnerved anytime she was on stage. She was really shy until André came along and from then on... something changed."

Gina smirked then shook her head. "That can never be me Demi."

Demi shook her head. "Why?"

Gina sighed. "Because I'm not shy. I never was. I am horrified. Dancing is different-you move and before you know it, you are lost to the world. Singing... that's something else entirely."

Demi looked at her. "What happened to you till you can't sing on stage?"

Gina sighed. "It isn't easy, but I'll try..."

*&*&*&*&

"Gotcha Gina. For the rest of your stupid life in high school."

Husseina smirked as she hit pause on her phone. She had just gotten the biggest secret that would increase her popularity and have Gina at her mercy or as her best friend again.

The bell rang and Husseina snuck off grinning. She saw Zayn waiting for his pathetic girlfriend to show up. He spotted her and avoided going anywhere near her as he walked past her. Husseina smirked. In due time, she left. After all, she had more important things to worry about... right?

Zayn would be the cherry on the pie once she took it all back, that was for sure.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: hi guys! Sorry for another filler chapter. I sort of have to write them because I sort of got writers' block. Sorry guys.