50.

Buffy was asleep as soon as she ate her pet food. Fiona found herself alone for the first time in weeks. Gina had been hovering around since the day they discovered the bruises on her skin. She had felt ashamed at first and even felt like her personal space wasn't hers anymore.

Now, more than ever, she wished that they were there. She felt so alone, and she didn't have anymore homework to do. Her eyes were restless as she peeked at her phone. She then decided to  text someone... anyone apart from Hussein.

To Gina
Buffy's fallen asleep.

To Tori, Jade, André, Liam
I'm bored.

From Gina
Buffy's so cute! Send pictures please?

To Gina
OMG I forgot you were on a date!

From Liam
Me too. How are you doing?

From Gina
Ugh, FINE!

From Jade
Text me that next time when I'm in the toilet and I will hurt you.

To Jade
You text in the loo? o_O

From Jade
Don't you?

To Liam
I've been okay.

From Liam
Are you sure?

To Liam
Positively positive!

There was a knock on the door and Fiona sighed. She looked at Buffy who was still asleep but had one ear perked up.

Sighing at her cat's contented self, she got up quietly. She got to the door and opened it to come smack in contact with a hard chest.

"Hey Fiona," James said, and Fiona screamed before trying to shut the door. He leaped into action, pushing the door open without a struggle and walking into her house.

"How do you know where I live?"

"Are you seriously asking me that?" He asked as he sat on the settée and smiled at her. It'd be so beautiful if he wasn't such a jerk.

"Say what you came here for and leave as soon as possible. Okay?"

James stared up at her with a cheeky smile. "I need you."

"Go away James."

He got up and walked to her. His arms went to her hips. "I want you."

She stared at him before backing away. "No you don't."

James sighed. "Fiona... please be my girlfriend. Please," he followed her and she kept walking away from him. "I am sorry about what I did! I really am! But I did..."

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" she yelled, throwing the front door open. "Just GO!"

"Fiona... listen to me! That day I..."

"I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT JAMES! JUST GO AWAY..."

"What's happening here?" The two heard and right there stood Fiona's parents. Both teenagers went quiet and Mr. Fernandez noticed something: his daughter was crying. Did the popstar cause it?

"Fi, answer your father!"

"He was just leaving," Fiona said quietly. James nodded his head desperately. Mr. Fernandez was a huge man. His size terrified and intimidated everyone. Though Fiona was not scared of her dad, she feared for James.

"Did he make you cry Fi? "

"No. He just told me that he wants me to be in their new video. They'll be shooting after tomorrow. I got excited about it."

Mr. Fernandez and his wife, Mrs. Shay-Fernandez still eyed James before he was allowed out. Fiona welcomed them in and took their luggage in.

The entire time she did this, she was making her mind up on what lie she had to tell.

She hated lies. She hoped she wouldn't have to tell anymore.

*&*&*&*&

Zayn smiled at Gina who just shook her head at him.

"We go?" He asked, stretching his hand out to her. He had plans of taking her skating since the ice was thicker and the rink was open.

"Okay."