22.

His house was loud. Well, Wahliyah was playing loud Punjabi music. He shook his head at that.

Her and her desi obsessions.

Doniyah was in her room, doing a webcast version of her fashion blog. Or she had been, until Wahliyah turned the player on.

"Tell your sister to turn that down!" She told Safia who got up from her spot on Doniyah's floor. She headed to Wahliyah's room before going to the kitchen downstairs.

Thankfully, Wahliyah turned down the music. Zayn could hear himself think. Then Doniyah noticed him.

"You're still here."

"I need to talk to you about something."

Doniyah raised an eyebrow, "you're still here."

"I NEED to talk to you. It's about Henna."

"What about it? It's a pretty good dye. It is natural and almost permanent. But, you have to maintain your hair. Now, for the colour shades we will..."

This entire time, Zayn had been looking at his sister with a raised eyebrow. She saw it and stopped. "You clearly don't want henna?"

Sighing, he spoke. "Your friend Henna, the model-athlete?"

Her eyes widened. "Henna! THAT Henna! Wait... did something happen? Zayn, I told you the shovel is in the backyard."

Zayn rolled his eyes. "I didn't kill anyone!"

"Oh, okay. What do you want again?"

"What was Henna's eye colour?"

"Why are you asking?"

Zayn sighed. "There's someone I met recently who reminds me of her."

"So you want to know Henna's eye colour?"

"Yes."

"It used to be hazel... almost green to be certain. What's the eye colour of the girl who you like?"

"They look golden."

"Amber you mean."

"Yeah!"

"Okay, are you okay now?"

"Sure thing."

"Good. Then get out of my room. Bye!"

*&*&*&*&

Husseina made her presence known by throwing the door open.

"Wow, what a loud knock!"

"It is gonna be worth it when I'm done talking to you."

"Uh-huh," Zayn said with as much boredom as an unexcited monkey.

"Gina and you are pretty close, huh?"

"Why? You wanna hurt her again?"

"Nope. I heard that you need singers now that Dallas lost some girls..."

"We do, but we got some from the Dancing Club. They'll be training with us."

"Are they any good?"

"Some. Like André is pretty good. But they'll be back-up, so..."

"I know someone who's totally kick-ass!"

"Who is it?"

Husseina whipped out her tab and pressed play. "Zayn, meet the one and only edition of Gina Unplugged."

*&*&*&*&