33.

Sometimes the snow falls in June,
Sometimes the sun goes round the moon

"Can I have a dance?" Joe teased Gina the very moment she stepped into school the next day.

"Shut up Joe."

"But you promised...!"

"Well, you'll have to wait until the Spring Showcase or Formal. Unless you have a charity ball that..."

"There's one we're going to in two weeks," Joe interrupted. "Will you be my date?"

"Sure," she smiled. "Can I please go?"

Joe had just let her out of his clutches when she ran into Husseina. She instantly went into a bad mood. She was irritated because of what she saw when she was with Zayn.

"Hello there cockroach," Husseina spoke while staring her down. "You can never guess what Max did last night."

"You were the Queen and Zayn was the King. I can't even begin to imagine."

"He asked me to be his girlfriend. Guess what I said!"

"Get a job, both of you. Bye!"

She managed to make it to the Bieber video shoot venue. He was smiling at a girl who looked almost like Selena Gomez but she wasn't her. He had broken up with her ages ago.

"There you are! I was beginning to think you wouldn't show. I was thinking of making you do the background vocals of my next song."

She rolled her eyes. "Which role do I play?"

Bieber smiled and showed her into hair and make-up. She was made to wear a huge wig and she had to slide her toned legs into a pair of shorts. They were shooting the video for 'Beauty and a Beat' later that evening and she was taken through the choreography. She picked it up pretty fast, and worked on it before asking him if she could ditch the wig. "It itches," she mumbled.

Bieber was fine with it. So she went ahead to finish up rehearsal for her routine and she waited for the show to start.

*&*&*&*&

All, I need
Is a beauty and a beat,
Who can make my life complete.

She played her role in the video and even Nicki Minaj liked it. She approached her during a short break and asked her if she could come dance in her video.

"I'll think about it," she managed after managing to calm herself down. She knew that being in that video would be very controversial, but she thought it would be great exposure on her dance career.

The shooting finally ended at 9.00pm and they all left much later. She, however, left way before as her role required only five scenes and each scene was about 30seconds long. Her father picked her up and drove them both back home.

From Zee
Hey pretty muchacho.

To Zee
What's up Lou?

From Zee
Huh?

To Zee
Wait... you aren't Louis, are you?

From Zee
I feel embarrassed :-/

To Zee
Sorry honeypie

From Zee
Al iz vell

To Zee
You're stupid

To Zee
I will confundus you!

From Zayn
Accio Wand! I refuse to be confunded!

To Zayn
Confundus!

From Zayn
Expelliarmus!

"Sweetie, are you okay? You've been rather busy texting. Who is that?"

"Zayn."

"What are you talking about?"

Gina looked up. "Umm... nothing really. Just... stuff. Nothing in particular."

From Zee
Wingardium leviosa!

"Are you two... you know?"

"Hanging out?" Gina asked, feeling distracted. "Yeah. We are. Are you asking about Doniyah too? Talking about Doniyah... she asked me to ask you if you could accept an invite to dinner."

"Is that Zayn's father?" Her own father asked as she thought of a reply and typed back.

To Zee
Reparo!

She put her phone down. "Yes. Mrs. Malik asked her to remind me incase I had forgotten."

"Okay," her father replied. "I'll talk to your mum about it. How's your life though. How has it been?"

"Busy. We've been studying for the end of semester exams but they don't seem to be getting any closer. Not complaining though. I love studying."

Her father nodded. "So it is kind of fun too?"

"Most definitely!"

He smiled, trying his very best to keep his feet from tap dancing as he pressed down on the brake. She was just like him-nerd, dancer, singer-he couldn't help himself. He nodded to himself, remembering what his wife had said more than once.

Gina was truly extraordinary.

"Dad."

"Yes sweetie?"

Gina was quiet for a few seconds before speaking.  "I missed hanging out with you."

"And I too," he smiled before he suddenly thought of a brilliant idea. "How about we grab some milkshake from the Dairy Queenland and go home?"

"That would be so cool dad! We haven't done that In ages!"

He smiled as he directed the car into another road that led to the franchise and they both went in and ordered milkshakes. She had one with chocolate whilrw he had a banana milkshake instead.

They chatted and caught up before they finished, got up and drove home.

*&*&*&*&

Joe was very serious about the charity. He sent her a dress and insisted she keep it when she called after their practice to ask him why he did that.

"It's a 'thank you' from me and the gang."

Fiona laughed at her expression. "Let's bet that Demi and Taylor are Nick's and Kevin's dates!" She giggled. "If I were still single, I'm pretty sure I would be Nick's date."

"I agree. He's always looking at your progress down the hallway. What did you do to that poor poor boy?"

"Nothing."

"Away from boys, I brought you something," Gina said quietly as she held out a gift bag. Fiona, loving gifts, dived right in and found a mixtape.

"You did it?"

"You thought I wouldn't?" She asked her friend, feigning shock. "Young lady, you should have believed me. Now I'll just take this with me..."

"I believe you! Don't do this! Please!"

Gina giggled and Fiona bumped her off the bed. "Hey!"

"You deserved it," Fiona teased. "But don't worry, I love you too."

With that said out and lots of laughs, the girls went back to studying.