56.

Tasha looked away from Niall as she prepared to leave his white Toyota vehicle. It was a MarkX and he adored it. Tasha didn't understand why he bought it if he could buy something bigger. The Horans were rich, but for some reason, Niall refused to buy a better car than hers.

"She's in," he said. "But you don't have to go in."

"I do if I want to save both our skins. She knows that you know I am working for you."

"Did she say it?" He asked with a face devoid of any emotions.

"She didn't..."

"Then she's just fishing!"

"She knows."

"No she doesn't."

"She does Nialler. I know she does."

"I think you're just freaking out for no reason at all. You don't have to go."

"I do. For both our sakes," Tasha said sadly.

"You don't have to. For potatoes' sake Tash, she's nothing more than a flacking manipulative witch and I'll be there even when she lets out the dirt and skeletons in your closet."

Tasha giggled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks Ni!"

Niall kissed her chastely on the lips. "Let's get the fudge out of here honey. How does dinner from Mc Stone sound?"

She grinned. "Blow me away baby!"

They shared a kiss before he started the engine and drove off. None of them noticed someone emerging from the bushes while holding a camera. The said person smiled before getting on their scooter and driving away in the opposite direction.

*&*&*&*&

From Zayn
Hey beautiful

Gina's phone buzzed and she looked up from her work just as the screen lit up. She smiled at the message once she read it, just before she typed a reply. She thought for a little while before erasing, then typing, then her thumb hovered over the 'send' button.

"Gina!" Her sister called, and Gina involuntarily pressed send just as her door flew open.

To Zayn
Hullo... Zayn

"Hey small sis!"

"You do know that there's something called knocking, right?"

Henna rolled her eyes at Gina before dumping her skinny frame on her sister's bed. "What have you been up to little sister?"

"Nothing."

As if to prove her wrong, her phone buzzed and Henna leapt for it, grabbing it just seconds before her younger sibling could get to it. She smirked.

"Who's been texting you muffin? Can I see him?!"

"No!"

"It is Zayn! Do you mean Doniyah's younger brother has been texting you? Nice catch! So, does Fiona know that you are seeing him? And Hussein?"

"Why are you really here?" Gina asked her elder sister who rolled her eyes. Gina was convinced that if Henna kept doing that, then her eyes would probably get stuck somewhere in her skull and never roll back to normal.

She really had to stop being mean.

"Mum and dad agreed that since I was grounded I can't go out. Unfortunately, Kevin asked me to join him and his brothers at an event-a dinner of some sort, but I can't go."

"Good, stay in then," Gina posed, trying to snatch her phone but Henna held it even higher above her head.

"Unfortunately, I can't. Kevin and I are getting serious..."