4.

Hussein knew Fiona would not do anything without Gina's presence. As thus, he asked Husseina to invite the two girls to their house to watch movies.

"I can't do that."

"Why?"

Husseina shrugged her shoulders. "You'll be with Fiona, and I'll be with?"

"Zayn!"

"Fiona does not go anywhere without Gina."

"Yeah, she'll come."

"With who?"

"A date. She's pretty! If she can't get one, maybe I can ask Harry or Louis to come along."

Husseina shrugged. "Yeah, whatever dude!"

"So, will you talk to her?"

"On three conditions: 1st, I want chocolates, icecream and cookies, 2nd, you are on dish duty tomorrow, and 3rd, do not forget that we need to play tennis this weekend. You owe me a game."

Hussein nodded his head."Only these demands?"

"Only these demands."

"DONE!"

*&*&*&*&

Max was waiting outside for her, and this time, he was ready to woo her back. The field was clear and it was just him. Waiting. He knew she'd come.

"Max, are you sure?" Nathan whispered down the line.

"I am. Direct her this way. Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Gina was walking down the corridor when she saw Nathan waving at her. She had always been friendly with Nate. Siva was almost always staring and Tom did what Max told him. Jay was quiet and shy.

"Hi sweet pea! Where've you been?"

"Around," she replied. "How have you been?"

"I've been okay. Since Ariana and I went south, I've been working on new music."

Gina raised an eyebrow. "Say what?"

"New music. I've been working on..."

"Yes! Yes! You write your own songs now? What about Jay?"

"He co-writes sometimes."

"Can I listen to you sing some day?"

"Sure! When?" Nathan asked enthusiastically.

"The next time you have a show. Hey, I have to go. It was lovely showing you my dreams. You are the best Nate!"

"No, YOU are," Nathan cheered. "It was nice meeting you." As he waved at her steadily vanishing figure, he remembered Max was waiting.

She was long gone. "Max, she's not coming," he said quietly before hanging up. He could already feel a song coming into form in his head.

*&*&*&*&

Husseina smiled at a happy Max. "You'll get back with her?"

"Yeah. Just help me find her. She has fallen off my radar."

"Don't worry. She's on her way...oh, here she is! Hi Gina!"

Gina eyed her and Max before replying to the cheery greetings. Husseina then invited her and Max to her house, acting as though she was inviting him as her friend.

"I can't come if he is coming! Husseina!"

"You are coming as friends! No big deal."

Gina groaned at Husseina who gave her a brisk hug and left. She turned to Max, her green-ish eyes staring down at Max's blue ones. "Are you using my friends to get us back together? How far can you go?!"

"I was invited. We just so happen to have mutual friends."

Gina rolled her eyes, before turning to go. He grinned at her departing back. "See you later Beautiful."

She stopped but didn't turn. If she'd done that, she believed he would have laughed right in her face, and she would not have hesitated throwing a punch... or several. He would have deserved them anyway.

*&*&*&*&

Zayn couldn't help smiling at an excited Hussein. The lad was dressing up for the movie night. Zayn had come earlier, preferring to sketch as he listened to his friend talk all things Fiona.

"I think I should give her a promise ring during the Formal. What do you think? She likes green. Green goes with gold and silver. What about me getting her flowers..."

Zayn found it amusing, watching his friend look for something green to wear. Which shouldn't have been hard, but his friend was looking for a certain green.

"She likes me wearing lime green."

"She likes you wearing green, period." Zayn sought to correct him. "So wear something green."

"Like Gina's eyes."

Zayn smiled at the reference. Gina had odd eyes. They were uncommon but beautiful. Native Africans rarely had green eyes. She was different though.

"She has lovely eyes."

"Her contacts make them green. Her irises are almost like yours, as thus, her contacts make them appear green."

Just as he finished, his sister Husseina walked in. "Are you still talking about Gina's eyes?!"

"Yeah. Zayn finds them beautiful," Hussein teased. His sister's face almost portrayed disappointment at Zayn's new interest. She hid it well though. Zayn was sure he saw something flash in her eyes before she quickly maintained her composure.

"She wears contacts. They are green. The only truly green eyes I have seen in school are Harry's and Nandita's. Nandita is..."

"A friend of yours who left to study at the States. We get it Husseina. Now, shut up and help me pick a tee that Fiona will like me in."

Excusing himself, Zayn headed downstairs to fetch himself something to drink. As he shut the fridge, he suddenly looked out to the road through. He saw a car shoot up to the house. He headed to the sitting room and saw Max leap out of the car. He headed to open the passenger's door. Zayn watched as her feet were spotted first, then her head peaked out, followed by the rest of her curvy body. He knew it was her.

Why would she come with him when she didn't even look him in the eye?

The door bell rang and Zayn went to open it. Gina had on a pair of skinny jeans, converse and a pretty top. Her hair was free from the cornrows she had been wearing at school today. Her green eyes clearly indicated she was not happy, especially when Max stood behind her, probably checking out her backside in those jeans.

"I'm here for the movie. Fiona is two minutes away. Hi Zayn. Bye Max."

"We were invited together. I'm staying."

"WHATEVER!" She sighed and brushed past Zayn. Max pushed past him, shoving him to the side. Zayn shut the door quietly, trying not to cringe at his loud voice.

He hadn't gone far when Fiona knocked. She was with an familiar blonde guy and a girl. He was trying to remember what his name was when three more guys showed up behind Fiona. Zayn knew the one with brown eyes. His name was Liam. The other one had green eyes and the third was shorter than both guys he was accompanying. He had dark brown hair too and his eyes were brown-green.

"Zayn, let us in!" Fiona joked. Zayn laughed, opening the door wider to usher in the arrivals. He watched the short guy rush to Gina who hugged him happily. Max rolled his eyes playfully at him as the short guy stuck out his tongue as a form of mockery.

Fiona did the introductions before going in search of her "friend" with Gina. Zayn was pretty sure this movie night had too many invites. He, however, could say nothing. He too was a guest.