A Friend In Need (Oswald)

Imagine.... 🐧❤️

"So today I think we're going to

"So today I think we're going to...." You were stopped mid sentence upon the ringing of your cell echoing in the room, Jim's eyes wiggling slightly from just knowing it had to be a guy. And that guy is more likely than not Oswald.

"Yeah yeah Gordon. I gotta take this." He chuckled slightly from your annoyed expression, making you laugh a little. And then butterflies took over your stomach once you realized that it was in fact Oswald ringing you, making you giggle knowing that he most likely is looking for something. Or he's bored.

"Hello Mr. Cobblepot. How may I help you...?" You were greeted with a little chuckle on the other end, making you smile the worlds biggest smile at the mere sound. He's so freakin adorable!

"Hello my beautiful friend. And yes you can actually. One, I can't find anything to put on my sandwich. And two, when are you coming back....?" You threw your head back in laughter upon his little small tone at the end of his sentence, making Jim look at you with an eye roll.

"One, there's tons of stuff around my place that you can make you a sandwich with. And two, I'll be coming home in a few actually." He went silent for a moment, making you grin just knowing he was more likely than not scavenging through the fridge.

"I better see you soon missy!" And then a click was heard on the other end, making you laugh all over again.

"So, Cobblepot's a funny man now?" The question in Jim's tone just made you laugh more, before you finally eased up and held your stomach, making Jim laugh as well. Mr. Cobblepot has been a wonderful guest.