"But she does remember you though." August looked at me and furrowed his brows. "What you talkin about??" "....You taking her home...remember?" I said slowly. He nodded. "Oh, right." I shook my head and walked out of the bathroom. Why the hell was this nigga acting so weird.

15 MINUTES LATER

I knocked on Stasia's door and waited. A few seconds later she answered the door. "...Hey." I said quietly. Stasia halfed smiled. "Hey..come in." She said standing to the side. I walked in and went straight to her bedroom and sat down. Stasia came trailing in a few seconds after me. I scooted over and made room for her to lay down.

"How you feeling?" I said while searching through diffrent TV stations. Stasia shrugged. "A lil better I guess, still feeling like shit though." I chuckled. "Girl you was faded forreal last night, Im suprise you and August made it back in one piece." Stasia chuckled nervously. "Yeah...me to." "But anyways." I started. "Has you know who called you back yet??" Stasia shook her head. "No....I think I just need to give it up, I had my chance with him and I fucked it up. He has a million bitches around him constantly..Im sure he's moved on." I sighed and shook my head. "You can't give up on something that you really want, you just can't sit here and assume he's moved on."

Stasia sighed. "He's not returning any of my calls and messages, what do you think that means??" "That he's upset." "Well when is he gunna stop being upset?" She whined. I shrugged. "I dunno, but if you wanna be with him, then don't give up on it, Im sure he'll come around." Just then, Stasia's phone vibrated on the nightstand. "everybody go away." She whined as she picked up her phone. "Oh my god!" She squealed. I furrowed my brows at her. "What is it???" "Rich is calling me." She said happily. My eyes shot open. "Answer it! Just don't stare at it!"

Stasia shook her head. "I can't." "Why not??" I asked frowning. "Im nervous." I sucked my teeth and grabbed the phone. "Your talking to him." I slid the bar over and handed her back the phone. She took the phone slowly and placed it up to her ear. "Hello...?" She said nervously. I sat there quiet, trying to listen in on there conversation. "And when will you be back??" Stasia asked. There was silence for a few seconds. I didn't know why, but I was nervous to hear what he was going to say.

"I've called you a million times though Rich...I wanted to apoligize." There was silence again. "Ok..so what are you saying?" I leaned in closer to hear, I was damn near on the edge of my seat. "Ok, when?" I looked at Stasia cheesing through the phone. "Ok, its a date....alright bye." She hung up the phone an squealed. "What? What happened??" I asked impatiently. Stasia grabbed both of my hands and bounced up and down on the bed. "He asked me to come to dinner with him!" I smiled. "That's great, when?" "He comes back to New York in on Thursday, so he told me on Friday." I nodded. "Oh my god, Im so happy for you, I wonder if he wants to get back together with you." Stasia shrugged. "I dunno, but I hope so!!" She squealed again.

I chuckled. "Well your in better spirits now I see." Stasia smiled. "Yeah, I'll be even better if he takes me back." She said pushing her hair away from her face. I nodded. "I know, but I have a feeling it's gunna happen." I held one of her hands and squeezed it. "Hopefully." She said smiling. "Well." I started. "I gotta get back to August and see what he's up to." Stasia was silent for a second. "...Yeah..O-Ok." She said with a faint smile. I furrowed my brows at her. "...Is everything ok?" Stasia nodded. "Mhm, everything is fine." I nodded slowly. "..Was August rude to you last night??" I asked in a concerned tone. Stasia shook her head.

"No, no... from what I remember he was....he was a gentlemen." I smiled. "Great. Just making sure." I got up from the bed and hugged her. "Call me as soon as you get home from your date, alright?" Stasia nodded. "I want ALL the details." I hugged her one last time and left. I was glad that she was feeling better and not beating herself up about Rich.