Just some stuff you need to know

Kraang experimented on you, they were trying to make a new April (you don't know about her, but you saw her in highschool even if you have been in highschool for just a year, you are ginious).

Something gone wrong and all the animal DNA-s mixed with mutagen and kraang DNA. When you mutated at first you looked like a normal human and you pretended you passed out.

They fell for it and when they unlocked your chains you escaped. You got in a street, but it was dead end. You heard footsteps and something strange happened, you turned into a (H/C) allie cat.

You meowed and they didn't recognise you. Since then you discovered that you have power to transform into any kind of animal or any mutant you have ever seen, when you copy a mutant's body you become your own version of it and you also get their powers. You'll see what I mean. Your favourite mutant body (actually it is mutant version of you) is humanoid cat. You never told anyone about your mutant side through.

You trained ninjicsu since you could walk and you 'mastered' it. Your favourite weapon is yumi (bow) and ya (arrow), you sometimes change your weapon for different one. You wear dark purple-blue bandana that is so dark shade that it looks black, but you don't wear it unless you are patrolling or fighting.

You are in highschool. April goes with you in (w/s) class, but you don't like her. You are antisocial, you have straight A's and all in one word you are classic fangirl-nerd, you only have a few friends and that's it. You never had a boyfriend or first kiss. You work as a pizza maker and deliverer in some pizzeria. You have your apartment, but you are rarely in it.

You are pretty tall about 178cm or 5,83 foots. I am sorry if you are not that tall in reality, but in my story you are. You are 16.

Your father disappeared when you were 5 and your mom died from brain cancer a year ago. You don't have any family left so you are living alone.

And I will be writing mostly in your POV, so now it. I think that's it. And yea, I forgot to mention this takes place before Karai discovered she is Splinters daughter. Also I want exactly follow the episode or if I do I'll have to change some things in it.

Turtle power! *throws a smoke bomb and is gone by the time the smoke clears*